Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happier?

How are you feeling after the sacking of Chris Hughton and appointment of Graham Potter?

• Much happier

Votes: 155 42.3%
  • A bit happier

Votes: 118 32.2%
  • Pretty much the same

Votes: 68 18.6%
  • A bit unhappier

Votes: 20 5.5%
  • Much unhappier

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if the club's positive outcome for Andone is moving him along this Summer.
Yep. Andone was all over Instagram recently with his agents talking about 'plans for next season'

Hope he gets more time with Potter.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know a lot of people who either walked out of games and/or didn't bother going to games towards the end of last season - the enjoyment had largely gone. I didn't know that [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] had swerved a game until I read his excellent article last night, but I did the same.

Edit: But I know Chris Hughton's job was not to keep me entertained. At least, that was not his primary objective.

For me it wasn’t the lack of entertaining, I can more than live with that if we’re winning with ok football.

The body blow as an Amex regular, was watching every club in the lower reaches of the PL (bar Hudd), turn up at the Amex outplay us and win. Every one of them. Each with more guile and pace, better ball retention, technique, tactics and yet more pace. I totally disagree with people who thought the ref handed Burnley a bent win; other than the ridiculous pen not given, the away team scored three legit goals and deserved it.

In a way I’m pleased that it was so consistently shocking home and away over those four months, rather than some ups and downs, because it forced TB’s hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here