Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happier?

How are you feeling after the sacking of Chris Hughton and appointment of Graham Potter?

• Much happier

Votes: 155 42.3%
  • A bit happier

Votes: 118 32.2%
  • Pretty much the same

Votes: 68 18.6%
  • A bit unhappier

Votes: 20 5.5%
  • Much unhappier

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When you woke up a week ago Albion's 2018-19 season had concluded and Chris Hughton was our manager.

I don't think anyone was predicting that come 9:30am that was all going to change, and the Albion would be looking for a new man to lead the club into its third consecutive Premier League campaign.

Or maybe they weren't looking, as it seems they'd already looked and Graham Potter was very much at the top of Tony's Bloom wish list.

Today, Bloom got his man.

How's your Albion mood compared to a week or so ago? Happier? Less happy? Pretty much the same?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Nope. Huge gamble.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
When you woke up a week ago Albion's 2018-19 season had concluded and Chris Hughton was our manager.

I don't think anyone was predicting that come 9:30am that was all going to change, and the Albion would be looking for a new man to lead the club into its third consecutive Premier League campaign.

Or maybe they weren't looking, as it seems they'd already looked and had Graham Potter very much at the top of Tony's Bloom wish list.

Today, Bloom got his man.

How's your Albion mood compared to a week or so ago? Happier? Less happy? Pretty much the same?

Sad at losing Hughton, doubts about the new man but happy because it is a new era and change means just that for better or worse. Excited.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The hat's on the side of my head, the birds are singing and it's nearly August.

Probably be (H) for the opener, but travelling over the festive period. HOORAH.

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
Much happier. I’m glad we’ve got a different sense of direction. Just have to see what the next season brings. Hopefully pre-season isn’t too far away and we can get our first taste of what is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
As one who did not want to see CH go at this time but now we have got the man TB wanted I am now going to look forward to a new and exciting season Graham Potters Blue and White Army time to now get behind the manager opps Head Coach and the team how long until the first preseason I am excited already

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
With all this new manager malarkey going on, I've been trying to glean any and/or all information on our prospective new coach. Now he's signed, it's a bit of an anti climax seeing as we have to wait until pre season to see what he's going to get up to!
The occasional signing might help to keep my interest during the summer

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Relieved it hasn’t dragged on and hopeful that we won’t piss about in the transfer market this year.

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
With all this new manager malarkey going on, I've been trying to glean any and/or all information on our prospective new coach. Now he's signed, it's a bit of an anti climax seeing as we have to wait until pre season to see what he's going to get up to!
The occasional signing might help to keep my interest during the summer

Could possibly have that Daniel James from Swansea follow Potter to the Albion. I know it’s all rumours. But we will have to see.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolutely had to do something. Potter looks like a progressive appointment who will work well with Ashworth. As usual, his His Royal Bloomship appears to learn from mistakes, have a clear strategy and the cojones to implement it. Exciting times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here