[Albion] Potter Out!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
attachment.php

I was thinking about Denis and his Blue Remembered Hills,

But now all I can think about is Pol Potter. Interestingly, Saloth Sâr, as the mad genocidal dictator was 'Christened' was born on May 19. As was I.

Spooky.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I heard he’s going on holiday. Disgrace.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAHAM!!

I must admit I’m a bit peeved by his appointment. I didn’t realise we could get managerial positions for our birthday, I’m forty TODAY and I don’t even manage a non-league club FFS.

I even look a bit like Graham / Eyeball Paul

Alright, Happy Birthday. You won't be shouting (quietly) about it when you are 50, so enjoy. :thumbsup:

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
It's done. Pointless for fans to be anything other than positive that it will work out for the best.

Let's keep those lingering doubts buried over the summer and give the new guy a chance.

Nothing to be gained from going over old ground.

Despite whatever people eventually felt about Hughton, he was fabulous for this football club. Let's treat him with the respect and gratitude he deserves, and give Potter the welcome, support and faith he deserves.

It has been done decisively, swiftly, and those running our football club have installed the person they want. Hopefully an exciting new chapter to come.

Thanks TB. ??? :lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
0% possession
0 goals
0 goal attempts
0 corners
0 tackles

What is the point?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Please, please, give him a chance. He may actually fall into 18th on the last day of the season................................Hear me now...................................BHA will be relegated under Potter management.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here