Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 15 Years Ago Today

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
15 years ago? Christ, how the time flies.

Being a bad fan I wasn't at the game, I was watching with a load of Palace fans around one of their houses. When that goal went in I jumped up going mental and broke my mates mums lamp straight on my head. Great memories

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Was it really 15 years - where's that time gone?

Interesting that they mention in the commentary that it was Mark McGhee's birthday; it's Graham Potter's birthday today too. How about that for synchronicity?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I could not go to the game due to work but was home in time to watch it on tele, I went from depressed to leaping around the front room like a complete lunatic when that goal went in, up until that point it had been a horrible watch.

Exactly the same for me.

I remember saying to my Dad before Virgs scored "we need a miracle now", and then we got one!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
MM.JPG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The only pitch invasion that included someone in a wheelchair

Happy days, I remember after the game outside a Swindon fan swearing down his phone to his mate about gay ******s, bum bandits etc

I was so happy I hugged him

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Great night, great memories. For some reason, as the penalty shoot out started, I just had this absolute certainty that we would win it. The momentum was so on our side it wasn’t ever in doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here