Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Press conference 4.30 today........

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I would have already signed but when i received Mr Barber's email inviting to the training ground , it took two days to read it, he's certainly thorougher with his directions!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
"Great way to celebrate my birthday" 12-1

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Expect the usual smiles from Tony and the new manager, Tony will be wearing a BHA hat and they will stretch out a hwone shirt with Potter on the back. This to be repeated with many chairmen, managers and clubs.

And it always ends in tears.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
"Mixed emotions really. Tony told me he'd sack Chris last season but bottled it last minute so I had to take the bloody Swansea job. It worked out really well in the end what with the payoff and all. But living in Swansea for a year isn't something I wanted to put my family through."

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is there anywhere this can be watched?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"I'm under no illusions that it'll be easy" - 1/3
"Fantastic facilities" - Evens
"Great set up" - 3/1
"Winstanley" - 10/1
"4,4,2" - 100/1
"I want to bring Chris Hughton back" - 1000/1

This was a move I couldn’t turn down - evens

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"SWANS FOR LIFE!"

Give a pair of "V"s to the camera.

Moonwalks out of the room.

The search for a new manager continues...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I've always been very ambitious and I do see this as a terrific opportunity"
"I want to be successful and everything I've seen at this club is geared towards success"
"No, I don't know any of the the players. But as I said to Paul, I said Paul. Listen. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet".
"I'm a friend first, and a boss second. Probably an entertainer third. You'll never have another boss like me, someone who is basically a chilled out entertainer"

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
This press conference is just to announce a new roof to be put on the bandstand...you heard it here first

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
"I've always been very ambitious and I do see this as a terrific opportunity"
"I want to be successful and everything I've seen at this club is geared towards success"
"No, I don't know any of the the players. But as I said to Paul, I said Paul. Listen. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet".
"I'm a friend first, and a boss second. Probably an entertainer third. You'll never have another boss like me, someone who is basically a chilled out entertainer"

Being a boss and an entertainer are not mutually exclusive....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here