Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Press conference 4.30 today........

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
After his on the pitch fawning to the Kilmarnock fans on the last day of their season.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Please don't make him hold a scarf above his head. Please, just don't.

They listened.

388692e13612acf2dd341ffa1ffdd1d4.jpg

:lolol:

That is even worse.

Last edited:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
SSN giving wall to wall coverage to the appointment of Steve Clarke as manager of the San Marino of the north.

I give it 11 matches before the "we haven't progressed how we should" and the clamor for his sacking begins. This despite the fact any Scottish International players playing in Scotland are actually playing in a league akin to League 1/2. It's an absolutely no-win job - why it even gets air time is beyond me.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I give it 11 matches before the "we haven't progressed how we should" and the clamor for his sacking begins. This despite the fact any Scottish International players playing in Scotland are actually playing in a league akin to League 1/2. It's an absolutely no-win job - why it even gets air time is beyond me.

Kazakhstan 3 0 Scotland reveals their talentless pool of players.

el punal

Well, that’s been an eventful week. Finishing 17th and in the end just two points above Cardiff. Chris Hughton axed - super shocked at that one. Graham Potter - who? - being touted as favourite for new manager. A couple of other names being bandied about, one half of the Neville brothers. Graham Potter’s CV looks very promising, could do a job and all that. Swansea offer him a new deal - the Albion sitting comfortably awaiting their man. Graham Potter says adios to Swansea, brings all his coaching staff, signs on the dotted line and enthuses about Tony Bloom et al, the Amex facilities and holds up the shirt and scarf as confirmation that HE’s the man.

Welcome Graham! Well done Tony Bloom, you certainly didn’t hang around on this one, let’s hope the team will be in more of a hurry on the pitch come August as well. :albion2:

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, however there's a great interview with Graham Potter on Seagulls TV you can watch on the website. OK, he's only coming out with the usual platitudes but he's very eloquent and comes across really well.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well, that’s been an eventful week. Finishing 17th and in the end just two points above Cardiff. Chris Hughton axed - super shocked at that one. Graham Potter - who? - being touted as favourite for new manager. A couple of other names being bandied about, one half of the Neville brothers. Graham Potter’s CV looks very promising, could do a job and all that. Swansea offer him a new deal - the Albion sitting comfortably awaiting their man. Graham Potter says adios to Swansea, brings all his coaching staff, signs on the dotted line and enthuses about Tony Bloom et al, the Amex facilities and holds up the shirt and scarf as confirmation that HE’s the man.

Attachments

• 002244267.jpg
    002244267.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 474

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Bloom said that he has had his eye on him for 4 years and you cannot police indirect contact and general chat. In any case Swansea have agreed to compensation which wouldn't happen if there was a legal problem.

No doubt TB’s super de luxe machine whirred for a while, analysing the reports and stats from around the world, and spewed out the name of the coach most likely to do us some good. Trust in TB and his machinery! All will be well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here