Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Exactly my view and if I wanted to spend £40m or perhaps slightly less he would be my preference over Dunk. I just hope Rogers choice is Tarkowski as I do not want to lose either at the moment January may be a different proposition.
Don't get me wrong Duffy is a great player but he can't pass and he's slow. He's worth 25m max.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If it’s 40m plus and he wants to move, its acceptable for both parties.... it would be a huge blow to lose Dunk, not only do you lose his ability but also his partnership with Duffy. Given what Potter said you’d think he’s staying and not looking to move but if he did want to leave, at that kind of price I could swallow it, painfully. If he isn’t fussed about leaving then I don’t think we should sell at any price, I’m sure Bloom and Potter feel the same.

Plus I just went over to have a look on the Leicester forum and they seem like a bunch of turds, saying how he isn’t worth anything over 25m and that lascelles and a long list of others would be better, so sod them.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If it’s 40m plus and he wants to move, its acceptable for both parties.... it would be a huge blow to lose Dunk, not only do you lose his ability but also his partnership with Duffy. Given what Potter said you’d think he’s staying and not looking to move but if he did want to leave, at that kind of price I could swallow it, painfully. If he isn’t fussed about leaving then I don’t think we should sell at any price, I’m sure Bloom and Potter feel the same.

Plus I just went over to have a look on the Leicester forum and they seem like a bunch of turds, saying how he isn’t worth anything over 25m and that lascelles and a long list of others would be better, so sod them.
40M? Don't be silly. We know what Leicester got from ManU for Maguire. For Dunk, we'd want 75% of that, not a penny less. It's not a matter of whether he's 'worth' it - Maguire wasn't 'worth' £80M either. It's just consequences.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
He. Is. Not. Leaving. Get. It?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Except that he isnt consistently our most reliable and inspirational player. On occasions yes but not consistently

He is our best player. Period. The fact that you have repeatedly made a t1t of yourself by undervaluing him doesn’t change that. Sorry [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here