Page 60 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    I still think this one has a fair way to run yet.

It clearly is more than just rumour now.... Dunk is obviously a target but it does sound like all the figures being thrown around are fabrication.

I’m sure Bloom and Barber are just holding back until Maguire has gone and then will show their hand..... could well see us getting over £50m by the time this has finished.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Until Dunk is officially named club captain or is sold, this won't go away.
      Out of contract June 2020 : Balogun, Kayal, Schelotto

0 Not allowed!
      I would like Dunk to stay but his value would diminish if we had another bad season and let's be honest he deserves a chance wit another club. I wouldn't mind betting Arsenal might have a say yet and could put another £5m on price. Would rather he go to North London than Leicester but I imagine working with his mates dad at Leicester might be a pull.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Conelli98 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I would like Dunk to stay but his value would diminish if we had another bad season and let's be honest he deserves a chance wit another club. I wouldn't mind betting Arsenal might have a say yet and could put another £5m on price. Would rather he go to North London than Leicester but I imagine working with his mates dad at Leicester might be a pull.
      Somewhat overplaying the mate’s dad thing there. As I keep saying, Arsenal makes sense as a move for Dunky, Leicester not so much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We will rise again at Falmer... like a phoenix from the ashes of the Goldstone RIP...

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by b.w.2. View Post
      Somewhat overplaying the mate’s dad thing there. As I keep saying, Arsenal makes sense as a move for Dunky, Leicester not so much...

You say that but I am really liking the look of Leicester's squad this coming season. And from their point of view, they'd be replacing an England international centre half for a slightly less proven but nevertheless England international centre half AND £40 MILLION. If they invested that in another top quality player, they are challenging for the top 6 every bit as much as Arsenal.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      You say that but I am really liking the look of Leicester's squad this coming season. And from their point of view, they'd be replacing an England international centre half for a slightly less proven but nevertheless England international centre half AND £40 MILLION. If they invested that in another top quality player, they are challenging for the top 6 every bit as much as Arsenal.
      I agree about Leicester. If someone at this moment said who will finish higher Leicester or Arsenal. I'd be inclined to go with Leicester.
      Lets all do the conga
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      We shall see. Arsenal are big 6. Leicester are not, and never will be, although I agree they may finish in the top 6 next season, but I wouldn’t bet my house on it.

We will rise again at Falmer... like a phoenix from the ashes of the Goldstone RIP...

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      Until Dunk is officially named club captain or is sold, this won't go away.
      I love Lewis & hope he stays.
      I don't think being captain does his game or the team's any favours though

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by b.w.2. View Post
      We shall see. Arsenal are big 6. Leicester are not, and never will be, although I agree they may finish in the top 6 next season, but I wouldn’t bet my house on it.

I'd bet your house on it.

United and Arsenal and possibly even Chelsea are very gettable. There's a top 4 spot awaiting those who play it right.

0 Not allowed!
      Rodgers earmarking him for £45m being touted in today’s “i”.