Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Glen Johnson on Talk sport yesterday summed up the situation perfectly when he said as a partnership Dunk and Duffy are as good as any in the Premier individually neither would be in the top 6 CBs

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A conditional offer was put forward and rejected. No idea why Naylor is claiming zero contact to date, unless he is playing with word semantics, or in return for his privileged contact access to Club he has been asked to chuck out a smokescreen.
You must have thicker skin than a Rhino

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Apparently, Dunk is upset about the Leicester rumours as he doesn’t want the supporters to feel he is trying to ‘engineer’ a move, when he isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Glen Johnson on Talk sport yesterday summed up the situation perfectly when he said as a partnership Dunk and Duffy are as good as any in the Premier individually neither would be in the top 6 CBs

Not sure you can sum up the situation perfectly with an opinion.....and Glen Johnson cough pfft.....by the way he didn’t mention the top six

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure you can sum up the situation perfectly with an opinion.....and Glen Johnson cough pfft.....by the way he didn’t mention the top six

That is in Glen Johnsons opinion as much as it is my opinion that he sums it up well. IMHO the top 6 CBs in The Premier are Alderweirld, Van Dyke, Stones Maguire Gomez Laporte and even Tarkowski is above D & D

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
That is in Glen Johnsons opinion as much as it is my opinion that he sums it up well. IMHO the top 6 CBs in The Premier are Alderweirld, Van Dyke, Stones Maguire Gomez Laporte and even Tarkowski is above D & D
Spoof account or not, claims that Gomez is better than Dunk is pushing it too far. Strongly disagree re Tarkowski too and Stones isnt playing anymore so hard to judge. Other than that.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spoof account or not, claims that Gomez is better than Dunk is pushing it too far. Strongly disagree re Tarkowski too and Stones isnt playing anymore so hard to judge. Other than that.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think that the answer to that is to see Gareth Southgates preference and all 3 are in front of Dunk in the queue and I would suggest if he were English and Duffy.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

As I said he never mentioned top six ...who is Van DYKE?...... Tarkowski? Nah

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It would be foolish to not agree with the England manager.

Good to know that the England manager is an all knowing deity born to this world without the ability to make mistakes. You've never disagreed with an England managers decision I take it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's being widely reported Utd have got their man, for £80m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here