Page 85 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895135 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lizard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Argus know little more than the sun, though they do appear to have guessed right this time.
    There are direct quotes in that Argus article... The Sun, not for the first time, is spouting sh1t...
    SockMonster Quote: “I agree with BW… I always agree with BW. He is the font of all knowledge.”

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by B.W. View Post
      Errr, no, Chris constantly referred to every PL team we played, even Hudds, as "These are a good team"... so, he constantly undervalued his own club...
      Potter: "These wanker ***** are ****ing shitehouse; we're going to kick the ****ing shit out of them. TWATS!"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by schmunk View Post
      Potter: "These wanker ***** are ****ing shitehouse; we're going to kick the ****ing shit out of them. TWATS!"
      No, that would clearly be wrong too, but ****ing hilarious...
      SockMonster Quote: “I agree with BW… I always agree with BW. He is the font of all knowledge.”
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Errr, no, Chris constantly referred to every PL team we played, even Hudds, as "These are a good team"... so, he constantly undervalued his own club...
      And when did you hear Pep or Klopp say anything different? I certainly haven't, but if they ever did I'd be straight off to the bookies to have a good bet against them.

1 Not allowed!
      How the heck does saying another team are good, undervalue us? He never said we weren't as good.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

3 Not allowed!
      There are direct quotes in that Argus article... The Sun, not for the first time, is spouting sh1t...
      Reads as direct quotes from someone sitting at home watching Dan Ashworth on Sky Sports...

Ashworth (below) said on Sky Sports: "As far as we are concerned it is only speculation and we won't comment on speculation."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post
      And when did you hear Pep or Klopp say anything different? I certainly haven't, but if they ever did I'd be straight off to the bookies to have a good bet against them.
      It was just boring BS from Chris tho... over and over and over again...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      How the heck does saying another team are good, undervalue us? He never said we weren't as good.
      He never really said much of any value, but, TBF, which manager does?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Reads as direct quotes from someone sitting at home watching Dan Ashworth on Sky Sports...

Ashworth (below) said on Sky Sports: "As far as we are concerned it is only speculation and we won't comment on speculation."
      So a direct quote from Super Dan then, or do you disagree?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by lizard View Post
      Wow.

So by that reckoning my car must be worth at least £500k for being half as quick as a Bugatti?

That's totally not how asset value works once you enter the top percentile of anything. If you think Dunk is 75% as good as Maguire, I'd have to argue that could even make Maguire worth three Dunks.
      For what it's worth I love Dunk, think he's amazing for us and hope he stays, but -removing Albion tinted glasses- concede Maguire is a chunk better than him.

From what I gather, it's just all media bulls**t anyway, and the value put on Dunk is meaningless as Leicester simply have him on a list with other viable replacements, (Tarkovski or that bloke in France we were sniffing around etc) many of which at this point look far more likely and cost effective than clawing Dunk out of our clenched fists for c£50m (100x the supposed value of my car).

Gazing into my crystal ball, I don't think Dunk leaves this window.

Apologies to the grammar/spelling police for any boo boos, it's too late and my head hurts. Night all.
      If you think the transfer market works the same way as the used car market you really are a wally.