Page 68 of 150 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178118 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's changed his tune in the last 48 hours hasn't he?
    Not at all. He has added extra information to his previous comments.

Of course Dunk will be on Leicester's shortlist if they're looking to buy a direct replacement for Maguire. And if they enquire, Bloom will quote them a price that might make him interested in selling. Everyone has a price. But it may be way above their valuation.
    Last edited by Not Andy Naylor; 15-07-2019 at 11:54.
    England are still the only team to have won the World Cup wearing red shirts.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      To be clear - what Naylor reported this morning was

- If Maguire sale goes through
      - Dunk is on Leicester shortlist with a number of others (presumably Tarkowski and others)
      - If they make a move then Bloom will ask for more than £40-45m being speculated.

I love Dunk and really hope he stays but if he goes for more than £50m he would become one of the top 40 most expensive players of all time - Bloom will have played an absolute blinder.
      "Do what you do, stay as you are, let's keep having fun." Sam Baldock
      Members the right footed denilson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beanstalk View Post
      I love Dunk and really hope he stays but if he goes for more than £50m he would become one of the top 40 most expensive players of all time - Bloom will have played an absolute blinder.
      Leicester won't pay that.
      How long? Not long
      Because what you reap, is what you sow.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      Not at all. He has added extra information to his previous comments.

Of course Dunk will be on Leicester's shortlist if they're looking to buy a direct replacement for Maguire. And if they enquire, Bloom will quote them a price that might make him interested in selling. Everyone has a price. But it may be way above their valuation.
      I'm really not a Naylor basher, but he has denied this since the rumour started. Even 2 days ago he 'could not work out' where this rumour was coming from. Yet now he has enough proof to say Dunk is on Leicester short list.

My main point here is that the tone is definitely changing - for the worse IMO
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      I'm really not a Naylor basher, but he has denied this since the rumour started. Even 2 days ago he 'could not work out' where this rumour was coming from. Yet now he has enough proof to say Dunk is on Leicester short list.

My main point here is that the tone is definitely changing - for the worse IMO
      Dunk being on a shortlist is a bit of a no brainer ..so canít really see why you are questioning Naylor and iím Not his biggest fan..all pretty straightforward to me
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by the right footed denilson View Post
      Leicester won't pay that.
      Agree. Why I believe that he won’t go - (74th) big new contract and club captaincy instead.

My point was more, if Naylor is correct we’d be getting way more than Dunk is actually worth. Similarly, Maguire is not worth £80m but Leicester would be foolish to keep him if the offer is on the table.
      "Do what you do, stay as you are, let's keep having fun." Sam Baldock

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beanstalk View Post
      Agree. Why I believe that he won’t go - (74th) big new contract and club captaincy instead.

My point was more, if Naylor is correct we’d be getting way more than Dunk is actually worth. Similarly, Maguire is not worth £80m but Leicester would be foolish to keep him if the offer is on the table.
      Players worth what people will pay I guess ..stupid figures and they start setting the precedent for future sales ..
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      Dunk being on a shortlist is a bit of a no brainer ..so can’t really see why you are questioning Naylor and i’m Not his biggest fan..all pretty straightforward to me
      I am asking what changed between 48 hours ago when he couldn't work out where this rumour was coming from and his comments this morning
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010

0 Not allowed!
      I am asking what changed between 48 hours ago when he couldn't work out where this rumour was coming from and his comments this morning
      Isn’t it just that he’s surmising Dunk would be on a shortlist if McGuire goes ...which you’d guess he would be anyway

He is on his last week bless him

3 Not allowed!
      Maybe it's the same sort of thing that changed between Naylor pompously dismissing Albion fans who suggested the side had under-performed under Hughton last season, and Tony Bloom sacking Chris Hughton for the side under-performing last season.