Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’d ignore him, actively wants the club to lose because we sacked an under performing manager.

Isn't he a mod? I vaguely recall trying to put him on ignore and failing because you can't put a mod on ignore. May have been Titanic. One is fine and the other suffers from personality piles, and I can't remember which is which. Apologies to one of them :lolol:

Edit - I forgot this post would be click-a-reply-bait for Spence :lolol:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't blame, Lewis.
Club looks a right mess at the moment and bloke wants to play for England whilst he's good enough. Would also get a substantial pay rise to boot.

But I doubt that he'd be "Devastated" if he doesn't go.

Dear me, you're starting to troll. Right now you could bore for England sooner than Dunk will play for them. A good five or six ahead of him in the queue and that wouldn't change if he moved to Leicester :lolol:

I think word has reached the Mirror via Dunk's agent. Maybe yet ANOTHER new contract in the offing. After all, we bent over to the agent and player every single time in an era you presumably though we were being "well run" in.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Isn't he a mod? I vaguely recall trying to put him on ignore and failing because you can't put a mod on ignore. May have been Titanic. One is fine and the other sufferes from personality piles, and I can't remember which is which. Apologies to one of them :lolol:

Can't be that many posters left for you to put on ignore ? You must enjoy talking to yourself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can't be that many posters left for you to put on ignore ? You must enjoy talking to yourself

:yawn:

I'm sure you can count up to 15 and subtract that from the typical number on line.

If you actually think I enjoy talking to myself you clearly haven't quite got the hang of how NSC works :wozza:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Naylor Says 95% No.

* cries of "See ya Lewis" echo around *

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't blame, Lewis.
Club looks a right mess at the moment and bloke wants to play for England whilst he's good enough. Would also get a substantial pay rise to boot.

But I doubt that he'd be "Devastated" if he doesn't go.

It’s not the club that starting to look a right mess.........

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Isn't he a mod? I vaguely recall trying to put him on ignore and failing because you can't put a mod on ignore. May have been Titanic. One is fine and the other suffers from personality piles, and I can't remember which is which. Apologies to one of them :lolol:

Personality piles? I've been called many things, but that is a new one :laugh:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
What planet do people live on to think any player would use or express a sentiment like 'devastated' in an interview, even if it was their dream move to Real Madrid or a top six English side, and not liccle Leicester City, at stake?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
What planet do people live on to think any player would use or express a sentiment like 'devastated' in an interview, even if it was their dream move to Real Madrid or a top six English side, and not liccle Leicester City, at stake?

Even stranger when Dunky said only a few days ago, taking over the armband from Bruno will be tough this season. Yet, what I found most surprising is that BHAFC have priced Dunky at £30m to £40m - as if TB would lay his poker cards open for all to see! ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here