Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
The bookies rate our transfer business thus far about as much as we do then.

Indeed, can't argue either. A backup CB and yet another wide player from Holland/Belgium whilst shipping out one of our better players, and another retiring. Hope it's a busy couple of weeks on the incoming front, otherwise 2/1 looks a decent price

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking on oddschecker , it’s still tight but they still have us at 5th and no change since May.
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-stay-up

That's not quite the case - the odds on us being relegated have shortened as the Summer has gone on - https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation/bet-history/brighton

Screenshot 2019-07-21 at 23.30.53.png

Sky have pulled us in from 3.25 to 2.63 in the last week and a bit.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Neither had Mullery. Or Ferguson or Wenger. Not worried about Potter, but the squad very much so.

Ferguson had won the UEFA Cup, a host of Scottish League and Cup titles and managed at a World Cup before getting the Man Utd gig, Wenger has won the League and other domestic trophies with Monaco before eventually arriving at Arsenal. Not the best examples but I do get your point.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It was a pedantic response to the OP who was implying that signings from the Belgium/Dutch leagues by us were always a bad idea

Do you think we should only sign players with premier league experience?.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was a pedantic response to the OP who was implying that signings from the Belgium/Dutch leagues by us were always a bad idea

Do you think we should only sign players with premier league experience?.

I think maybe we should try and sign at least one, a forward is apparently completely out of reach. Maybe a midfielder, or is that too much to expect as well?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I think maybe we should try and sign at least one, a forward is apparently completely out of reach. Maybe a midfielder, or is that too much to expect as well?

?? Isn’t that just a list of the clubs targets. That have been reported multiple times this summer. And they are presumably working on. I trust they are , they’ve confirmed as much to credible reporters - not sure there’s much more anyone could do or say to persuade others that think they’re either sitting on their hands or are completely incompetent and not looking in the right places or leagues or for some, won’t cough up the right amount of ££.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here