Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
SSN were running a line this AM that Leicester wouldn't be buying a CB even if Mags did go... not that I can easily believe that...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Why don’t people change their settings? It’s only 24 pages for me.

Posts. ie: the last 24 hours since the Sky story broke confirming via their sources that Leicester aren't interested in Dunk as a replacement for Maguire because he, like Tarkowski is not vfm.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Posts. ie: the last 24 hours since the Sky story broke confirming via their sources that Leicester aren't interested in Dunk as a replacement for Maguire because he, like Tarkowski is not vfm.

Nor is the price they are asking for Mags... bl00dy hypocrites...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yet Sports Talk saying we would replace Dunk with him so if he is good enough for us at 34 he is good enough for Leicester for a season while they seek an alternative.

The fact that talkBOLLOCKS is saying Cahill would be a good enough replacement for us or Leicester if Dunk / Maguire move on doesn't turn this into fact.

He played a grand total of 2 PL games last season, is slower than dial-up, and a perma-crock waiting to happen. Frankly I'd be horrified if he was in the centre of our defence come August in place of Dunk, as would 106% of Leicester fans if he replaced Maguire.

That crummy redtop radio station employs large swathes of spacktoids and WUM's to pollute the airwaves between the constant Checktrade ads on a loop. I have no idea how it gets the listenership it does, but its something I do find mildly depressing on so many levels.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There were rumours of Cahill going to Arsenal. but the best CB available is Toby Alderweirld valued at £25m but he wouldnt come to either us or Leicester but would be a better option for Man Utd. although not home grown.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
SSN were running a line this AM that Leicester wouldn't be buying a CB even if Mags did go... not that I can easily believe that...

They spent a lot on a centre back they never played last season so it is very much believable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

My apologies. My excuse was that I was on the train reading my phone.
No, you're right. It's not an excuse.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The fact that talkBOLLOCKS is saying Cahill would be a good enough replacement for us or Leicester if Dunk / Maguire move on doesn't turn this into fact.

He played a grand total of 2 PL games last season, is slower than dial-up, and a perma-crock waiting to happen. Frankly I'd be horrified if he was in the centre of our defence come August in place of Dunk, as would 106% of Leicester fans if he replaced Maguire.

That crummy redtop radio station employs large swathes of spacktoids and WUM's to pollute the airwaves between the constant Checktrade ads on a loop. I have no idea how it gets the listenership it does, but its something I do find mildly depressing on so many levels.

I think you are referring to TalkSPORT. BG is referring to a completely different station, Sports Talk, who I believe are much more reliable.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A conditional offer was put forward and rejected. No idea why Naylor is claiming zero contact to date, unless he is playing with word semantics, or in return for his privileged contact access to Club he has been asked to chuck out a smokescreen.

:lol:

We have our Booker Prize For Fiction winner, 2019.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you are referring to TalkSPORT. BG is referring to a completely different station, Sports Talk, who I believe are much more reliable.

Not going by that bobbins about us bringing in Cahill to replace Dunk they're not.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here