Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If LCFC announce Tarowski I'm going to take off all my clothes and dance around naked.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Name me a player who’s been consistently better than him for our last 2 seasons?
Best not forget.

12 months ago, almost to the day, 1 (one) poster rated Dunk at £10-15m and on a par with Alfie Mawson.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
all about opinions and that is not mine.maybe the most valuable but not our best. it is difficult to compare players in different positions.

That is a fair point about comparing players in different positions. However, may I point out that without Dunk, Duffy and Muzza we’d be kicking off our season today instead of next week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Best not forget.

12 months ago 1 (one) poster rated Dunk at £10-15m and on a par with Alfie Mawson.

I thought it was Dunk valued at a packet of crisps and a Curly Wurly!!?? BG is comedy gold personified...

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Allegedly Tarkowski has always been Leicester’s first target, and I’ll be happy if they get him. I can’t see this sliding down the food chain and Burnley then perusing Dunk. Whilst hey have been in the PL for a gnats longer, it’s not a big enough step up

Burnley! Not a step up at all? Good couple of steps down, ok they may have finished above us but in every aspect we are a better club.
Dunk to burnley - funniest thing I’ve read all close season!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Burnley! Not a step up at all? Good couple of steps down, ok they may have finished above us but in every aspect we are a better club.
Dunk to burnley - funniest thing I’ve read all close season!

Yeah. I seriously doubt that Burnley have any players close to Dunk's current wage, let alone above it.

Can probably rule that one a non-starter.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I would put Duffy above him as a defender as being most valuable not in cash terms but in playing terms.

Love Duffy, but I think you are locating yourself in a minority of one again. Duffy marginally better in the air, but Dunky has the edge in just about every other facet of a CB’s game... both great tho...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I would put Duffy above him as a defender as being most valuable not in cash terms but in playing terms.

Duffy is the classic 'stopper', even the greatest clubs in history such as ACMilan and Internazionale had one or two in their teams. His sole job is to defend, battle.

Dunk's the more all round player, with a bit more pace and more comfortable on the ball.

(Both are leaders).

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Duffy is the classic 'stopper', even the greatest clubs in history such as ACMilan and Internazionale had one or two in their teams. His sole job is to defend, battle.

Dunk's the more all round player, with a bit more pace and more comfortable on the ball.

(Both are leaders).

Spot on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here