Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Adam Webster was always rumoured to be the lined up replacement, wasn't he ?

Has he been spotted at Lancing yet ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Naylor's reputation will take a battering if he's called the biggest transfer in Albion history wrong.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think he will go. Story has been going on a long time there has to be some truth in it somewhere

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It's not looking good is it. I presume we would have to get another CB to replace him, especially if Balogun does want to leave. Plus with Knocky potentially going that could mean quite the war chest for Potter!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
The thing that really irks me about that article is that it doesn't go on to say ' and Brighton have lined up £x million pound player xxx to replace Dunk.'

#TeamsLikeBrighton don't really matter it seems.

The only reason Leicester are mentioned is because it's their player going to Man Utd. At what point do you stop? "Brighton have lined up blah from Sligo Rovers as a replacement, Sligo Rovers have lined up blah from..."

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Its the Sun.

And it's written by Damian Burchardt, who is described as a 'digital sports reporter' - in all likelihood someone fresh off a sports journalism course who is paid peanuts to recycle made-up transfer rumours. If Paul Jiggins or Dave Kidd or even Tom Barclay had been by-lined above this story I'd give it some credence. As it is, as you were ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here