Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Guilty as charged, I was the original being silly (‘joke’) poster, done to parody/exaggerate the AK fallout. People here know their football business inside out, knowing from repeated posts from factual folk like @Chailey and the Argus that at this stage Dunk to Leicester is simply an idea in some fans minds. No one took it seriously. No one intended to alarm people (as might’ve been the case, for example, with the NSC incident of the fake postponement due to fog of a second Cardiff match in 2017).

NSC is more fun with sarcasm, irony, gentle wind ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCCG2Z9LoVk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Except Wedgee. He's in on all the negotiations. Even the imagined ones with fantastical players in different countries to where he reports they are.

Fair point.

Apparently we are about to singe a player called Farque Hall.

And apparently the weegee knows him. Who knew, eh? ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think the poster should be banned as there is a difference between a joke and an outright lie designed to cause problems and anxiety. Had it been described as being 3rd hand or a rumour that is different but it was put across as fact.

These are transfer rumours which surely everyone largely dismisses anyway, not posts about alleged fog at the Amex FFS.

Anxiety? What ‘problems’ ? If anyone is distressed to the point of (real) anxiety by a bit of made-up transfer tittle-tattle then they obviously have little else to worry about.

Sorry boss, I couldn’t get all those reports finished today. I know it’s year end and they’re really important, but I read on a chat forum that one of our players might be leaving and ever since I’ve been in pieces...........”

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Except Wedgee. He's in on all the negotiations. Even the imagined ones with fantastical players in different countries to where he reports they are.

I’m really not. I don’t report all I get, unless it is corroborated from good sources, then I consider its efficacy, and share what I can, without being seen to be breaching a true confidence. Say what you wish.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m really not. I don’t report all I get, unless it is corroborated from good sources, then I consider its efficacy, and share what I can, without being seen to be breaching a true confidence. Say what you wish.....

Can we singe Lionel Messi at all?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...

I wouldn't imagine you're breaching much confidence with the stuff you share on here...

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Lewis Dunk spotted in Leicester.

He had his back turned to the Brighton fans.

0_GettyImages-1127618195.jpg

At the match last season in Leicester at the King Power Stadium.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lewis Dunk spotted in Leicester.

He had his back turned to the Brighton fans.

0_GettyImages-1127618195.jpg

At the match last season in Leicester at the King Power Stadium.

He's gone, isn't he. That wasn't a question by the way. It was a rhetorical fact.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Harry Maguire started for Leicester vs Cambridge tonight, doesn't sound like any move to Man Utd is close or i doubt they would risk him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here