Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Bumper payrise and captaincy should keep Dunk at the albion unless a big6-er wants him.

Now an effective captain is something we really could do with. Good a player as he is, though, is he that? The evidence from last season suggests not. I wonder if there's anyone out there who could fill this void as I can't think of anyone within the club who can.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Bumper payrise and captaincy should keep Dunk at the albion unless a big6-er wants him.

Yes, I think that's a pretty sensible assumption. The only thing that could scupper that would be a silly fee and equally silly wages being offered by someone outside of the top six. However, really can't see that happening.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I’ve heard it’s a done deal to Leicester £30m ,from a source close to his brother Carl .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He will join Arsenal

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Only passing on what I’ve just heard ,Jesus .

You been on the bag Dirgie?

cvb.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’ve heard it’s a done deal to Leicester £30m ,from a source close to his brother Carl .

Aha, so Lewis Dunk has told his brother, who has told someone, who has told you, and now you are telling us.

Make enough guesses and one might come true

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Aha, so Lewis Dunk has told his brother, who has told someone, who has told you, and now you are telling us.

Make enough guesses and one might come true

Yeah pretty much that . I thought it would be of interest, I’ll bugger off now .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I didn't believe the round robin thing anyway.

It's the problem with t'internet. Someone starts a rumour and it quickly becomes fact. Even papers are in in it.

Yet folk keep re-cycling it again and again.

Manchester United opening day anyone.... ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only passing on what I’ve just heard ,Jesus .

The point at which someone says 'What I've heard is the point at which nearly every rumour can be dismissed.

I hear lots of stuff- even from well placed sources. I've known about some historical Albion activity before it has happened.

I don't bring it here though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here