Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vid on Graham Potter's Ostersunds

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think Solly will thrive BIG time under what I’ve seen of GPs tactics, one of the first names on the tram sheet. He can defend, attack and has a decent shot, fast as well
I agree with you about Solly. He was showing great promise, got injured then seemed to be given a different role upon his return. The good thing about a new manager is that all players get to reset and start afresh. Should be an interesting season.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ive seen, but until now, not clicked on this video.
I have no idea how you csn come to the conclusion he certainly knows what hes doing?

All he has done is put into practise what myself and countless other, no-nothing, fat, middle aged nimrod Albion fans have been saying all season.

TBH im now a little worried, if thats the sum total of his technical wisdom, were doomed for relegation because the club might as well just employ me.

Have you watched the first two videos in this thread? His philiosophy is very different to your average manager.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think Solly will thrive BIG time under what I’ve seen of GPs tactics, one of the first names on the tram sheet. He can defend, attack and has a decent shot, fast as well

I hope so.
I was only basing my original team selection on the oddly overlooked 'square pegs for square holes' theory.

If Potter can't get a tune from Ali playing as the 'inside right' counter, Big Jurg as 'inside left' counter with Andone as the middle counter, then I guess like oh so many others I should have spent last season applauding CH for not even trying to polish turds.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Got the tactics and ability to beat teams that are stronger than his.

exciting stuff.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Arsenal v Ostersunds highlights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here