Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vid on Graham Potter's Ostersunds

5 Not allowed!
    Interesting film on their rise from the 4th tier of Swedish football and a good insight into Potter's philosophy. Can't quite see Sean Duffy in Swan Lake, mind...
    *JCL since 1976 - FA Cup final, replay and semi, two play-off finals, Hereford, three Championships, eight promotions, five relegations, four home stadiums*

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      More here:
      *JCL since 1976 - FA Cup final, replay and semi, two play-off finals, Hereford, three Championships, eight promotions, five relegations, four home stadiums*
      Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class Juan Albion's Avatar
      Pontypool (Not THAT Pontypool, the one with the zombies)

1 Not allowed!
      This is the one that shows what he's about. He certainly knows what he is doing.

Daniel Ortega must go. Hero turned villain. Murderous scum.

1 Not allowed!
      Good links there. Thanks for posting.

Potter's philosophy could work well with Brighton's "Together" ethic. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Juan Albion View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is the one that shows what he's about. He certainly knows what he is doing.

Ive seen, but until now, not clicked on this video.
      I have no idea how you csn come to the conclusion he certainly knows what hes doing?

All he has done is put into practise what myself and countless other, no-nothing, fat, middle aged nimrod Albion fans have been saying all season.

TBH im now a little worried, if thats the sum total of his technical wisdom, were doomed for relegation because the club might as well just employ me.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

5 Not allowed!
      Whether it works out or not, this is a very exciting appointment. Well done everyone at the Albion for thinking outside the box. (Although that's where we've played 99% of our football this year!) Really looking forward to next season now and hopefully we'll all give a bit of time for this transition in style before we judge. Should be a fascinating season.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      I have no idea how you csn come to the conclusion he certainly knows what hes doing?

All he has done is put into practise what myself and countless other, no-nothing, fat, middle aged nimrod Albion fans have been saying all season.

TBH im now a little worried, if thats the sum total of his technical wisdom, were doomed for relegation because the club might as well just employ me.
      Don't be a silly Billy, of course he knows a lot more than you or I tactically, and it's not just tactics, it's emotional intelligence and relationship building. Many of his players loved him, and flourished under him.

It is a wild card appointment and shows the gambling nature of Bloom. He's not the finished article or the known quantity, but he does look like a rough diamond with bags of potential who thinks in unconventional ways.

It's exciting imho as none of us have a scooby if it will be a bit or miss, but weve got to get behind him, let him do his thing, give him some time and "hopefully" he'll give us the type of football we'd like to see and push on a tad.

Graham Potters blue and white army
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Juan Albion View Post

Would be far more impressed if he had used M & M’s or Minstrels
      Old Truelove ain't too hard to find

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post

Yeah I’m not sure you could set up an average Championship site to play through Man City.
      You make me

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
      Yeah I’m not sure you could set up an average Championship site to play through Man City.
      Although he did set up a less than average Swedish side to play through Arsenal.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.