Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton City (Shoreham) Airport

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
BA Cityflyer use an Embraer 170, Stobart Air use an E190, but the largest plane that is going to be licenced in there will be the E190 E2. Last flight out on a weekday is around 10pm, but his can be stretched til 10.30pm if its delayed.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
London City? Nothing bigger than Airbus 320. (or similar around that range) BA use the Airbus on their JFK flights from there. No idea of latest departures. Given the area, I'm sure there would be night restrictions.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well, don't know about size but someone on here will. You can get arrivals and departures on the day http://flybrighton.com/live-information/flight-arrivals-departures/

I saw that when I looked but my reason for asking was that Ben said it was all over twitter than Man City team and party arrived in 2 planes in Man City colors for the last match and left to go back to Manchester Sunday evening. I thought the last take off time would have been too early for them to do that. I m sure that I read that we do not use it as we cannot due top restrictions like size and take off times.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You are all confused I wasnt talking of London City Airport but what was Shorham Airport now named Brighton City Airport./

I think people were confused because your question wasn't clear.

I've edited the thread title to clarify it.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Arrrgh fell into that old trap of engaging with BG in a sensible conversation. Dammit, the fool that I am.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think people were confused because your question wasn't clear.

I've edited the thread title to clarify it.

Didnt need clarification as it was pre fixed Brighton so about Brighton and the thread title was City Airport which other airport is there in or near Brighton. Thanks anyway,

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Didnt need clarification as it was pre fixed Brighton so about Brighton and the thread title was City Airport which other airport is there in or near Brighton. Thanks anyway,

The first few responses clearly demonstrate that it did require clarification.

You're welcome.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Schedules?
If Manchester City can't afford to charter their own aircraft then who can?

Most teams charter an aircraft but even their wealth would not allow them to overcome restrictions like size and take off time. Slightly OT i read that Tottenham flew from Stansted to Southampton for their away game there.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

There’s a small airport up the road called something like Gatwick. I think they take commercial flights, or at least get used to.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here