Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Pakistan - 5th ODI at Headingly

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Yes again a late start thread!

England 198-2 in the 26th over, looks like Pakistan have given up on this Series...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
On course for 450, TMS reckon its all due to non swinging balls, no doubt NSC will have an opinion.

232-3

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
On course for 450, TMS reckon its all due to non swinging balls, no doubt NSC will have an opinion.

232-3

Who's in the box for TMS today ? i'm finding several of the commentators a bit of a struggle these days, Norcross and Dagnell in particular.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Curran will surely get into the squad, he has played superbly in this series, he is making a better case than Stokes at present

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pakistan 20/3 Woakes doing all the damage

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Woakes was AWFUL when I saw him against Sussex a few years back at Horsham, it just goes to show the much maligned County Championship can bring players on.

Anyway back to game, the innings recovery bit has come and gone, Pakistan need to pull their fingers out or they will have no chance 84-3 after 16 overs.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This series has convinced me of one thing. England will lose to Pakistan in the knock out stages of the World Cup.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Willey stropping his way out of the team

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
England looking really good, so obviously were loose. Just thought I would say it before it is lost forever...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here