Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Backroom Team

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Who should the ‘Alan Curtis’ be here should GP and his team agree to come? Rosenior, Sidwell Bruno?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Of course they will.

Why of course?
They were both brought in by Hughton and may not be what Potter wants in their respective roles.

Personally I feel they are both assets to the club still, but that is mainly due to the esteem they are held in by fans.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Why of course?
They were both brought in by Hughton and may not be what Potter wants in their respective roles.

Personally I feel they are both assets to the club still, but that is mainly due to the esteem they are held in by fans.

I suspect Tony may have some input there!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why of course?

Because Potter will not be overhauling the whole coaching staff for all age groups.

He'll bring in 3 - the analyst, the recruitment czar, and Reid, the assistant manager - not a massive entourage.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
He's Potters assistant coach, so would be one of the replacements for either Nevin or Trollope.

Yes - but he’s Swansea through and through, Alan Curtis won’t be coming

Billy Reid, Kyle Macauley and Bjorn Hamburg are though

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes it will be interesting to see if Sidwell and Rosenior keep their jobs.

I'm sure there is plenty of work training and coaching the youngsters at Lancing, they will be kept.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I also believe that Rosenoir and Sidwell will stay. They have fairly modest roles, as they learn their trade and won’t be costing the club much. They can’t inhibit Potter in any way, instead they’ll be absorbing everything they possibly can from his coaching and managing methods.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Why of course?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that both were learning their trade with the youth set up rather than the first team. I very much doubt that either will go, unless Simon Rusk doesn't think they're bringing anything meaningful to the table.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that both were learning their trade with the youth set up rather than the first team. I very much doubt that either will go, unless Simon Rusk doesn't think they're bringing anything meaningful to the table.

Yes. Its not Potter's job to get involved in the coaching set up for the u16s and the u23s (who are hardly under performing). Thats Ashworth.
You'd think he might have more important things to worry about anyway.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hardly think Hughton had anything to do with Sidwell or Rosenior being taken on as coaches. Ashworth is their boss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here