Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ollie McBurnie

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
According to Alan Nixon we want him and face competition with Sheffield United, we will probably be linked with every Swansea player under the sun due to potter. 22 goals and 4 assists in the championship and only 22, with a manager who knows how to use him does make him sound like he would be a good signing.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ollie McBurnie?

I thought this was going to be about a new top-of-the-range hipster BBQ.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well Murray isn't getting any younger so we need to bring in 1 or 2 strikers.

And who knows if Locadia is off ?

Encouraging that Wilder rates McBurnie as well.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This signing is a no brainer. 22 years old , 6.2 ....big scorer in championship.

Very little risk I would say. These are the type of players we should be signing this close season. No more foreign gambles !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Hmmm. Not small then (6‘ 2“). How quick is he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Reminds me of the Jamie Vardy scrote type player. Worth a punt.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You must be kidding
He’s ****ing useless

You'll have to explain your reasoning, then give alternatives who, in your opinion would serve us better under a new managers style.
That way, the wise and the good can tear you a new one for even thinking about having a difference of opinion

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
When you watch the video of all the goals from Swansea's season just gone, you can see why we'd be in for him and Daniel James, especially given their manager is on the verge of joining us. Link here- https://www.swanseacity.com/media/43872

Whether we'll get either of them is another matter and I'm sure Swansea might get rather pissed off if we keep trying to raid them.

Don't know how you can come to the opinion that he is '****ing useless' looking at the goals he scored and his age, but there you go!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
This signing is a no brainer. 22 years old , 6.2 ....big scorer in championship.

Very little risk I would say. These are the type of players we should be signing this close season. No more foreign gambles !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6’2? What’s he like in goal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
According to Alan Nixon we want him and face competition with Sheffield United, we will probably be linked with every Swansea player under the sun due to potter. 22 goals and 4 assists in the championship and only 22, with a manager who knows how to use him does make him sound like he would be a good signing.

They have also released William Bony, I trust we will be linked with him in the not too distant future.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We want players that can score in the Premier League, not the Championship. Some quality would make a nice change.

We need a step up, not several steps backwards or sideways.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here