Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ollie McBurnie

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Andone will come good for us. Definitely not a Hughton type player as he doesn't have the hold up game and has a propensity for random violence, but he can run the channels and crucially has the movement to find half a yard in the box. I like him. The outstanding question for me relates to his fitness, can he press from the front?

:lol:

Surely EVERY team that is going to be successful needs at least one player who is prone to random violence!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Hopefully we will see some of our own signings playing in their strongest positions and not left or right wing and maybe even see Davy Propper as our Number 10 at last

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Propper isn’t a No10

Davy+Propper+Netherlands+v+Bulgaria+FIFA+2018+J9McACK_bIIl.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No one can press from the front in a Hughton team. If you do, you're doing it alone which is a total waste of time and energy.
Apart from the Utd game where the pundits, Neville in particular, praised us for our high tempo pressing from the front?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
We haven't got a chance in hell of getting Daniel James. Pretty much dead cert to go to United. £20m is the reported fee.

Wales online (who have been quite informed with Potter) say Man Utd haven’t even bid and that he is a fall back option should their first target fall through.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:lol:

Surely EVERY team that is going to be successful needs at least one player who is prone to random violence!

Andone is a nasty little *******.

I love him. And he will bring us great tidings.

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Wales online (who have been quite informed with Potter) say Man Utd haven’t even bid and that he is a fall back option should their first target fall through.

Their first target maybe being Zaha?...

Could this all fall into place: Zaha to Man Utd, James to us, Milton Nunez to Palace?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here