Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ademola Lookman available for £20m

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
In and out of their team and hasn’t really curried favour much with Silva. Strikes a bit of a maverick figure.

I’d still like him though as he’s GAS.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
It's a yes from me. 20 million is a lot but being English if he kicks on and does well we will more than double our money.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
That 20min spell in 2015 when he played against us at the Amex was one of the best 20mins I've ever seen a player have. He was unstoppable.

To be far though, he seemed to have shot his bolt after that 20mins and I don't remember him doing much for the rest of the game.

sign him up obvs

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would be a great and obvious signing. How accurate is the ‘he’s available for £20 mil’ line though - sounds very tabloid press to me...?!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not gonna happen. We will go for the Swansea lad. We will offload one right winger. That’s it in that area, IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I wouldn’t fancy our chances of getting him, there would be10-12 in the PL interested in him alone and Germany seems the destiny of choice for top young talent at the moment. Would be chuffed if we signed him.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lookman played under Hasenhuttl in Germany: Southampton would appear a good bet then.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Pretty much every source saying it's a near on done deal

I suggest that, with Swansea in managerial turmoil, they might be wise not to also sell their best player quickly without considering all the options.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I suggest that, with Swansea in managerial turmoil, they might be wise not to also sell their best player quickly without considering all the options.

Swansea's American owners are many things, but wise is not necessarily one of them.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Surely selling to United would be best financially

Would it? How do you know? Will we offer more? Will the player want to stick with his manager if he comes to us?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I just hope that when exciting young winger James goes to United, they buy him a new car and a house in a nice area, or he'll have a terrible, terrible time, the poor thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here