Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nick Powell

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I think he was over hyped tbh if I remember correctly he was quite slow too, but did have his moments of great individual passes or goals.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
He played really well against us in the home game of our promotion season. I kind of figured that's why we were in for him last year. If he's available on a free I think he's worth a punt.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If he's turned down the contract he must have his eye on someone. Wouldn't mind if it was us. Speed of thought more than speed of foot, but one out of two ain't bad for nothing.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
If he's turned down the contract he must have his eye on someone. Wouldn't mind if it was us. Speed of thought more than speed of foot, but one out of two ain't bad for nothing.

Groß mark II then. On a free maybe but not if it breaks our wage structure or doesn’t fit in Potterball tactics.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Defensive midfielder with 4 goals in 84 games is a better option than an attacking midfielder/forward?

Err ok.

Defensive Midfielder is what we require so yes. Propper can then play in the position he used to at PSV (attacking midfielder).
Powells best goal season was in League One so nothing to shout about.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Defensive Midfielder is what we require so yes. Propper can then play in the position he used to at PSV (attacking midfielder).
Powells best goal season was in League One so nothing to shout about.

Propper doesn't score any goals either.
(Btw I like Hayden and if he could stay fit for more than half an hour and was amenable to the move, I'd be keen)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here