Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
An off the wall choice to replace CH but knows how to set up teams to play fluent attacking football

He turned League Two hoof ball Burton under Rowett into a very fluent team well on their way to a second promotion when he left

Could be partnered up with Rosenior to keep on top the defensive aspects of team set up - am sure Rosenior joining under 23 coaching set up and them having their best season ever and not unrelated coincidences either

Statistically is no way Burton should have gone from League Two through to the Championship - but they did

Very similar to what Potter did in Sweden - though to be fair he went through all the leagues

Hasselbaink lives in Surrey so no issues of relocating family which to me is why Potter may well not be too fussed at missing out

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
An off the wall choice to replace CH but knows how to set up teams to play fluent attacking football

He turned League Two hoof ball Burton under Rowett into a very fluent team well on their way to a second promotion when he left

Could be partnered up with Rosenior to keep on top the defensive aspects of team set up - am sure Rosenior joining under 23 coaching set up and them having their best season ever and not unrelated coincidences either

Statistically is no way Burton should have gone from League Two through to the Championship - but they did

Very similar to what Potter did in Sweden - though to be fair he went through all the leagues

Hasselbaink lives in Surrey so no issues of relocating family which to me is why Potter may well not be too fussed at missing out

The Queen sometimes stays at Windsor, doesn't meant to say she's Albion's next manager....

Oh wait.....!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I haven't seen Dr No for a while.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

A funny thing, I was thinking pretty much the same as you when l saw Jimmy on punditry duty the other nigh. Could he be a good fit for the Allbion? I don't know, but l'm sure that there are a lot worse choices of candidate out there.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

This is a joke, right? He wouldn't get a league one job these days.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

BAME will be the only ones approving this.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This is a joke, right? He wouldn't get a league one job these days.

No you are right, he doesn't seem to be getting anything much at all in the way of job offers, but looking back over his managerial career he has some successes, and yes some failures too.

I think he does deserve another chance somewhere, although admittedly probably too much of a risk at Premier Leage level.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No you are right, he doesn't seem to be getting anything much at all in the way of job offers, but looking back over his managerial career he has some successes, and yes some failures too.

I think he does deserve another chance somewhere, although admittedly probably too much of a risk at Premier Leage level.

Boro would be a good fit, they would like to see some attacking football I’m sure

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Jesus Christ. clooooooooooooless

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
giphy.gif

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer

He think's he's a would be property developer! He made an offer on one of my clients properties in Cobham a few years back. Was told (diplomaticaly) to do one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
****, no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here