Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Up for the Cup?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
What a triumph again for VAR. After the unpunished Kyle Walker headbutt, no penalty for a handball where Kompany has his arm in a position that’s not in any way ‘natural’.

Add to that the shockers in the quarter-final without VAR and City really will be undeserved winners of the trophy.

It’d be nice if they could get a ref to present it to them - just to wrap things up neatly

The natural law is going in force next year and under the CURRENT laws it clearly wasnt deliberate

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
What a triumph again for VAR. After the unpunished Kyle Walker headbutt, no penalty for a handball where Kompany has his arm in a position that’s not in any way ‘natural’.

Add to that the shockers in the quarter-final without VAR and City really will be undeserved winners of the trophy.

It’d be nice if they could get a ref to present it to them - just to wrap things up neatly

Was the handball even referred to VAR?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Are City good to watch or actually killing football with their total domination?

The second one.

It's a closed loop. City have all the money so can afford all the best players and the best managers so they can win the competitions and get the prize money.

Except they don't need the prize money so even if they somehow don't win all the titles their owners can just pump more oil money in.

I hate it. I hate them.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The whole Club Wembley thing is an embarrassment with so many empty seats. The ticket holders could surely return them for charity sale or something if they don't want to attend?

Do you think they are there but in the restaurants?

Yes - undoubtedly there, but all in the restaurants enjoying fine dining and unlimited free booze. With the game now effectively over I would be amazed if those seats are anymore than 20% occupied after HT.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lineker is such a fecking smug ****, even worse he also thinks he’s a comedian.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here