Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watch that **** Linekar take the piss aftermatch

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm feeling a tad better after seeing that score, even though I wanted Watford to win......
Chris Hughton wasnt so bad after all.....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This is often what happens when not so great teams have a go against top sides. Not to say that I dont want us to be more attacking next season but we need to pick our moments and still be as organised and good defensively.

This is what happens when you have the resources of an oil rich country behind you.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Brighton only lost by 1 goal. Awful negative football though apparently. Hughton what were you thinking off???

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's going to take something pretty special from Watford now.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Brighton only lost by 1 goal. Awful negative football though apparently. Hughton what were you thinking off???

City scored after 3 mins vs. us and then didn't get out of 2nd gear after that. The semi final wasn't even their biggest game that week.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
At least this buries our 4-0 replay defeat v Utd as 'equal biggest defeat in a Wembley FA Cup final'.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Not only are they going to win the game, but in a competitive field with some really tough contenders Man City also win the prize for the player with the worst tattoos. Not sure anyone is capable of surpassing Ederson.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That was uncomfortable viewing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here