Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Up for the Cup?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I'm old enough to remember the Everton - Watford Final in 1984 and I'm expecting a similar outcome for Watford today, but I have Watford friends so hope they win.

certainly remember the 5th round at Watford

big turn out from the Albion that day

shame about the result

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Not inerested to be honest now. Surely cheaper for City to just buy a cup on the high street and stick it their cabinet if thats all they want?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I will be enjoying the sunshine and Maribou State down on the beach. I really seem to have no interest whatsoever in this match. Our semi-final seems a lifetime ago.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Come on you Hornets!:clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Had enough of city for this season.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IMG-20190518-WA0000.jpg

Hornets a gathering for a Sting operation :lolol:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The BBC coverage is already appalling: A terribly laboured Blue Moon introduction that reduced the FA Cup Final to the Man City show. Then Ian Wright tries to bring things back by mentioning Watford, before Lineker is straight into his golf club pranks on Shearer. They honestly must think that they are being characters, but the presenter's self regard and lack of awareness coupled with the producer's terrible ideas have already forced me over to BT Sport. If Ian Wright has become the best part of your coverage its time for some serious changes.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The BBC coverage is already appalling: A terribly laboured Blue Moon introduction that reduced the FA Cup Final to the Man City show. Then Ian Wright tries to bring things back by mentioning Watford, before Lineker is straight into his golf club pranks on Shearer. They honestly must think that they are being characters, but the presenter's self regard and lack of awareness coupled with the producer's terrible ideas have already forced me over to BT Sport. If Ian Wright has become the best part of your coverage its time for some serious changes.

Same. Can't abide Shearer. Thank God I have BT Sport.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Pep - what a bag of shit. Shame he couldn't put a suit on for the FA Cup Final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here