Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Up for the Cup?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I've become surprisingly interested. There's a Watford fan in the office and on Thursday when we were in together Lineker came on the radio and talked about the Cup Final but didn't mention Watford - so I have a bit of anti-top 6 togetherness. Have to say media coverage has changed over the years, I think in the 70s / 80s the line of would there be an upset would have been put. Now the coverage just seems to be from the point of view of the "elite" clubs

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on Watford. Spike the 'historic treble'.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Up the Hornets.
Deeney to win best film lookylikee award as Sloth from the Goonies, closely followed by De Bruyne as Beeker from the Muppets.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Error...no..certainly not! I will peruse the score later in the vain hope that Watford have upset Citeh and if so will gloat over the Citeh fans misery and how hard done by they are.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Eurovision will be marginally more interesting, unless Watford can pull off a shock..:rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on Watford, show us you can be competitive and not put 10 men behind the ball and shit yourselves for 90 mins.

Disclaimer, I’m not sure this will work but I’d like to see a much more interesting game against City than we have managed in 3 attempts this season.

I’ll give it a whirl but if it turns into a City exhibition match with the commentators creaming their pants over them I’ll find something else to do

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm currently traveling up to Wembley with my Watford-loving son (and my Albion-loving son too).

Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be a Hornet.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm currently traveling up to Wembley with my Watford-loving son (and my Albion-loving son too).

Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be a Hornet.

Fingers crossed for you that the match is a MASSIVE improvement on the last time you were at Wembley

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm old enough to remember the Everton - Watford Final in 1984 and I'm expecting a similar outcome for Watford today, but I have Watford friends so hope they win.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here