Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] BT's new logo

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bonkers money for corporate identity. you should read the guff that comes with them, explaining how the typeface represents the corporate values of blahblah and the colour (with precisely defined pantone tone pallete) represents the invigorating future suchandsuch... and the average person says meh.

looks pretty bland to me, like a classification or certifcation mark.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Maybe they should sort their ruddy email problems out first

Useless

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Second only to HR, marketeers are the very worse in sapping budget in the non fee earning teams!

As somebody who works in marketing (not this sort of marketing though), I would say without marketing, a lot of the sales teams in the companies I’ve worked for would be entirely screwed.

Without marketing, half of them have nothing to sell.

Although agree this is shit, and actually quite funny cause they definitely spent a lot of money on it, for something I could’ve done in under 3 minutes

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I love the circle. I even think the B is quite good but the T is a bitter disappointment .

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks like something that would have been more useful 50 years ago when ink stamps where in vogue

I think however that is sort of the point. Many companies are re-branding to imagery that has a smaller footprint, cleaner 2d graphics and simple fonts as these are more practical in the mobile devices age we now live in.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I prefer the old one like on my first van in 1984 :
bedford_ha110_1.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Ex BT Engineer.
It's rubbish.
A 10 year old could design that.
The cost would have been ridiculous but nothing compared to changing all the vans etc etc etc.
Expect yet another price hike soon as and continued crap service.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ex BT Engineer.
It's rubbish.
A 10 year old could design that.
The cost would have been ridiculous but nothing compared to changing all the vans etc etc etc.
Expect yet another price hike soon as and continued crap service.

The signage on the Van's won't change as technically Openreach is a separate company. This was forced upon them by Ofcom. The engineers now work for all providers if they so wish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here