Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    My wife was chatting in the pub a few months back about arguments, getting wound up at work, dealing with abusive emails/phone calls at work, and so on - and she turned to our friends and said 'the only thing I actually see him getting passionate about is bloody football'.

So that's presumably what it means to me!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Like it or not the Albion tends to be the first thing I think of each morning and the last thing I think of at night.

Living up North it's a glue that binds me back to my youth, my mates and of the top ten moments in my life the Albion have probably featured in at least half of them.

The people I have met through a common affection of the Albion are amongst the most treasured, respected and loved (in a bromance way) that I've been fortunate enough to call friends, and long may it remain that way.

Shit results, shit seasons, shit players some and go, but the Albion is the most central pillar of all to me, in moments of darkness and doubt it's always been there.
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

0 Not allowed!
      I am passionate about the Albion and its the one thing in life that you can guarantee will be there for you and never leave, although it came so close!

When you get a manager that you just don't understand, it becomes challenging and that is how I have found it of recent years, the problem is its like your daughter is going out with one of lifes wasters, you know it won't last but you have to grit you teeth everytime you meet them because there is nothing you can do!

We are just one big family, some you bond with and some you don't, but they are still family.
      With the Albion memories run so deep and we are lucky to have TB as the chairman as he is a fan, if he sold out to an outsider I think that may just break my bond with them.

#albionitstribal

was out on 9,999 but back after special request from Whitechapel.

0 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy (10).gif 
Views:	167 
Size:	1,019.3 KB 
ID:	109807
      Seagulls be thou the rainbow in the storms of life ,the evening beam that smiles the clouds away ,and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray .
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Like it or not the Albion tends to be the first thing I think of each morning and the last thing I think of at night.

Living up North it's a glue that binds me back to my youth, my mates and of the top ten moments in my life the Albion have probably featured in at least half of them.

The people I have met through a common affection of the Albion are amongst the most treasured, respected and loved (in a bromance way) that I've been fortunate enough to call friends, and long may it remain that way.

Shit results, shit seasons, shit players some and go, but the Albion is the most central pillar of all to me, in moments of darkness and doubt it's always been there.
      This

1 Not allowed!
      Looks like 1969 was a very good year for starting to support the Albion.

Ups and Downs, Monday morning work discussions, but still the same desire to keep returning however well or poorly we are doing
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18

1 Not allowed!
      Father and son bonding....He especially enjoys the away days..

Tried introducing soon to playing football from a very young age. He did not get it until his 1st trip to the Amex.
      Does nothing else but watch, play and sleep football now.

1 Not allowed!
      The only thing outside of real life that’s makes you deliriously happy, rage with anger and on certain occasions cry like a little girl.
      You make me
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      It has been the glue that has held me together at times....been my constant through some pretty traumatic and shite life experiences...whether my mojo is flourishing or not, bha is part of me, my tribe, my family.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Coldeanseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm in the half century club as well!
      I'm just the same now when we lose as I was as a nine year old........just not quite so many tears
      The tears are still there for me, I find it really hard to sing some of the songs as I still get emotional, but can mime with the best of them!