Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter v Arteta

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Lets be honest Potter managed a farm football team from 4th to 1st in a shithouse league, got parachute payment but only Swansea to mid table, and best contact is a bloke from The Feathers that watches the under 10's from the pub sun lounge.No track record, uninspiring total shithouse.

Arteta

Quality player in his day, worked under one of the best managers ever, contacts everywhere and can extend our link with Espania

Come on El Tony

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Only problem being that he probably doesn't want the job. ........oh, and there is the fact that he's never been a first team manager.....but other than that, yes, I can see that he has a lot of credentials.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
There is a flaw in your suggestion or anyone one else suggesting Arteta . It goes something like this.

Go to Brighton and more than likely be in a relegation battle or stay at City learning from the best in the business and a chance to gain more honours [emoji848][emoji848]

More chance off sh1tting in the queen's handbag me thinks.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Lets be honest Potter managed a farm football team from 4th to 1st in a shithouse league, got parachute payment but only Swansea to mid table, and best contact is a bloke from The Feathers that watches the under 10's from the pub sun lounge.No track record, uninspiring total shithouse.

Arteta

Quality player in his day, worked under one of the best managers ever, contacts everywhere and can extend our link with Espania

Come on El Tony

How about Sir Alex Ferguson’s assistants. SAF one of the best of all time.
Brian Kidd - Shit (only managed once though, as better assistant)
Mike Phelan - Shit (only managed once though, as better assistant)
Carlos Queiroz - Shit
Steve Mclaren - ****ing shit
Jimmy Ryan - Shit
Archie Knox - Shit

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Arteta

Come on El Tony

Disrespectful of Potter. It is easier to climb 2 rungs of the ladder than 10

I don't say that he can do the step up but to put your foot on his head because he threatens those who started at the top is disrespectful of where he came from.

Give the guy a chance - Arteta has had a crutch to lean on in the form of Guardiola. Potter has not. The Managers who have to fight the hardest to get the top like Potter and CH should never have to listen to ''put downs '' like this.

Show a little respect. !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Disrespectful of Potter. It is easier to climb 2 rungs of the ladder than 10

I don't say that he can do the step up but to put your foot on his head because he threatens those who started at the top is disrespectful of where he came from.

Give the guy a chance - Arteta has had a crutch to lean on in the form of Guardiola. Potter has not. The Managers who have to fight the hardest to get the top like Potter and CH should never have to listen to ''put downs '' like this.

Show a little respect. !

But you can't deny the simple fact that he does have uninspiring hair.

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
How about Sir Alex Ferguson’s assistants. SAF one of the best of all time.
Brian Kidd - Shit (only managed once though, as better assistant)
Mike Phelan - Shit (only managed once though, as better assistant)
Carlos Queiroz - Shit
Steve Mclaren - ****ing shit
Jimmy Ryan - Shit
Archie Knox - Shit
Paul Clement couldn't make the step up from assistant to manager either

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
But you can't deny the simple fact that he does have uninspiring hair.

Once he’s led us to 15th and the quarter finals of the league cup, you’ll be asking the barber for a potter

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I can only judge Potter on the one game where i watched his Swansea side take on Man City and i thought they were excellent, very exciting and only beaten by the lack of V.A.R. They also played better than we have managed in 5 attempts against Man City.

Bring that type of football to the Amex and he'll do for me.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I would rather have a manager that gets the best out of average players and improves them than a manager who manages the best players in the world. Is it not easier to win games when you already have the best players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here