Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter v Arteta

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I can only judge Potter on the one game where i watched his Swansea side take on Man City and i thought they were excellent, very exciting and only beaten by the lack of V.A.R. They also played better than we have managed in 5 attempts against Man City.

Bring that type of football to the Amex and he'll do for me.

For me, judging a manager of a lesser club vs a massive club in a home cup match is ill advised... after all Neil Harris looked pretty good against us... I don’t see his name getting linked?!?

It was Swans biggest game all season, ultimately they lost... 10th suggests they were only okay, nothing more, nothing less.

Move heaven and earth for Chris Wilder, if we’re obsessing re genuine over achievement. Haircut you could set your watch too.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lets be honest Potter managed a farm football team from 4th to 1st in a shithouse league, got parachute payment but only Swansea to mid table, and best contact is a bloke from The Feathers that watches the under 10's from the pub sun lounge.No track record, uninspiring total shithouse.

Arteta

Quality player in his day, worked under one of the best managers ever, contacts everywhere and can extend our link with Espania

Come on El Tony

Hmm..you obviously havnt researched last summers transfer business ...sold most of their ‘star’ players ...so i think you will find the ‘parachute’ argument ..erm rubbish

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Surely the question should be Potter or Neville as they are the fist two in the betting. Arteta is a 20/1 outsider.

The answer to both questions would be Potter for me.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Want Potter for the simple fact I want to sing about his trousers.

“ He’s magic you knnnoow, Graham Potters chinos”

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
For me, judging a manager of a lesser club vs a massive club in a home cup match is ill advised... after all Neil Harris looked pretty good against us... I don’t see his name getting linked?!?

It was Swans biggest game all season, ultimately they lost... 10th suggests they were only okay, nothing more, nothing less.

Move heaven and earth for Chris Wilder, if we’re obsessing re genuine over achievement. Haircut you could set your watch too.

I totally agree Kosh, on the face of it Potter is pretty uninspiring, but it was the style of football i liked, if Hughton had got the team playing with a similar style but achieved the same results, i personally would have been happy for him to stay.

From what i have seen of Wilders Sheffield United, i wouldn't want him either.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Arteta?

It's all in the pronunciation. For me, I don't want a scouser.

What next? Yobo? Robin Vans and Purses?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
theres-only-one-way-to-find-out-fight-.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Want Potter for the simple fact I want to sing about his trousers.

“ He’s magic you knnnoow, Graham Potters chinos”

I want to be able to say "Expelliamus!" when he gets sacked.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Still think it will be Pablo Machin

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Surely the question should be Potter or Neville as they are the fist two in the betting. Arteta is a 20/1 outsider.

The answer to both questions would be Potter for me.

I can;t imagine Neville will be available before the end of the World Cup in July, so if the club want the new man in place quickly, he's ruled out.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Lets be honest Potter managed a farm football team from 4th to 1st in a shithouse league, got parachute payment but only Swansea to mid table, and best contact is a bloke from The Feathers that watches the under 10's from the pub sun lounge.No track record, uninspiring total shithouse.

Arteta

Quality player in his day, worked under one of the best managers ever, contacts everywhere and can extend our link with Espania

Come on El Tony

Good description of sami hyypia ! W.U.M 0 Me 1 :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here