Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

Dale Stephens named in Shane Duffy’s Dream Eleven

10 Not allowed!
    Interesting to see that Shane includes four Albion players in best team of teammates past and present

Dale is joined by Lewis, Glenn and Knocky.

Mr Stephens is consistently rated by players and commentators if you read or watch their output

Quite weird how many Albion fans slag him off. We are all entitled to opinions but I firmly believe he is s very good player who hold the team together.

Am certain we would not have let in 4 goals against City if Dale had been playing.

Will be interesting to see how Harry Potter or alternative view Stephens next season

• North Stand Chat

advertising

On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

12 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sagaman View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Interesting to see that Shane includes four Albion players in best team of teammates past and present

Mr Stephens is consistently rated by players and commentators if you read or watch their output

Quite weird how many Albion fans slag him off. We are all entitled to opinions but I firmly believe he is s very good player who hold the team together.

Am certain we would not have let in 4 goals against City if Dale had been playing.

Will be interesting to see how Harry Potter or alternative view Stephens next season
      Big fan here, hope to see the Stephens of the Championship who drove forward and scored goals, under a more adventurous manager at our level
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sagaman View Post

It was Calde himself who told me thought Stephens should be player of the season, so that's good enough for me.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

2 Not allowed!
      Stephens is a top player for us.

There are many cognoscenti on here knowing otherwise, but I'm happy sticking with that view.

4 Not allowed!
      Big fan here.

Going to come as a shock to the haters when he’s integral to the new manager’s plans.

1 Not allowed!
      Competition wise he is up against players from an Everton side Duffy played 5 games for, Republic of Ireland, some league 1 loans and Blackburn. Disappointed more haven’t made it in
      That said I actually like Stephens he’s a good player for sure. Did have more of a licence to do stuff in the championship and maybe we haven’t seen the best of him in the PL.
      He is critical for us at the moment. That said a more mobile and pacy version of him would be most welcome or get more pace and mobility around him in other players
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      Big fan here, hope to see the Stephens of the Championship who drove forward and scored goals, under a more adventurous manager at our level
      He only scored 2 goals in our promotion season (ok 7 the year before was good).

2 Not allowed!
      On his day Stephens is a s good as most in the DM role , the trouble is he has not 'had his day' or been in top form for much of the last season with only the odd good day.

14 Not allowed!
      Football fans in not understanding football shocker.

4 Not allowed!
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.