Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Why are the club so reluctant to announce a pre season tour?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
What happened in Albufueira all those years ago that's meant every tour since has been announced with about 6 weeks notice and very little 'cheap' flights.

I know there's been a few trips to the likes us Zurich and near Bilbao but i find it weird we can't announce it early like most other clubs.

Was a brilliant time in Portugal those 2 years with a few hundred others but i don't think we're ever going to see it again are we? Shame.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What happened in Albufueira all those years ago that's meant every tour since has been announced with about 6 weeks notice and very little 'cheap' flights.

I know there's been a few trips to the likes us Zurich and near Bilbao but i find it weird we can't announce it early like most other clubs.

Was a brilliant time in Portugal those 2 years with a few hundred others but i don't think we're ever going to see it again are we? Shame.

It was great but the hotel & training ground in Villamora, that Gus liked, went out of business. That's why they went to Jetez after that.
It was Hughton who liked the mountains, so the club will wait until we get a manager before its announced.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was great but the hotel & training ground in Villamora, that Gus liked, went out of business. That's why they went to Jetez after that.
It was Hughton who liked the mountains, so the club will wait until we get a manager before its announced.

Thanks for that. Loved Hughton. Now when I think of him I'll never get this out of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DLsumVnu0E

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

What did happened in Albufueira? I went that one in 2010 was it that one as i don't remember anything out of the ordinary except an abandon match.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Worthing, crawley, Eastbourne, Burgess hill.....innit.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Norway, £9 a pint, but the Halibut fishing is good apparently.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What did happened in Albufueira? I went that one in 2010 was it that one as i don't remember anything out of the ordinary except an abandon match.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?179840-**Brighton-and-Hove-Albion-v-Portimonense-in-Ferreiras-Official**/page37

18A87836-885C-4954-B182-596EF2EBF597.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here