Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Working at the Amex/training ground

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That really shows your intelligence.....which is hovering around ZERO...
Feel free to insult me ......but if you are so childish and ignorant to insult someones family then that tells me exactly what sort of person you are.

Is that any different to insulting people who may chose to work as a cleaner or may do it out of necessity?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Again as the last post .....that shows your intelligence......for your Infprmation have been married 36 years which is way above your intelligence level.
Feel free to insult me ......but if you are so childish and ignorant to insult someones family then that tells me exactly what sort of person you are.

Sorry but I don’t see how you can even begin to take the moral high ground here...

You’re insulting a number of people who you don’t know, because they choose to do an honest day’s work and you don’t think it’s a ‘career path’.

As others have said, you have lost this one. Give it up, and get back to your insulting of others.

And for the record, I’m 22, so yes, 36 years probably is way above my intelligence level, but damn, at least I know the difference between being a tosser and when to shut my mouth.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Sorry but I don’t see how you can even begin to take the moral high ground here...

You’re insulting a number of people who you don’t know, because they choose to do an honest day’s work and you don’t think it’s a ‘career path’.

As others have said, you have lost this one. Give it up, and get back to your insulting of others.

And for the record, I’m 22, so yes, 36 years probably is way above my intelligence level, but damn, at least I know the difference between being a tosser and when to shut my mouth.

Well said, chap. Up the Albion [emoji106]

Well that escalated quickly

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

:thumbsup:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Again as the last post .....that shows your intelligence......for your Infprmation have been married 36 years which is way above your intelligence level.

I don’t agree with most of what SS has posted but I do agree that innuendos or insults directed at family members are out of order and does display a lack of consideration.

As a poster I’m happy to deal with anything coming my way but if anyone wants to have a go at one of my family then wait until they post at which point they become “fair game”.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Getting back on topic....I work on match days (Here to Help) and I really enjoy it. Best to be a STH to make it worthwhile. Downsides, probably the weather and the 2 hours on your feet can be a bit tiring but I really enjoy chatting and being busy. I meet loads of people and it's great meeting people from far flung places but I also see old friends and just regulars who say 'hello' every match.

The club are recruiting now & have always been very good to me. If you know your Amex, know a bit about the Albion and have fairly good local knowledge in regards to local transport then give it a go.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t agree with most of what SS has posted but I do agree that innuendos or insults directed at family members are out of order and does display a lack of consideration.

As a poster I’m happy to deal with anything coming my way but if anyone wants to have a go at one of my family then wait until they post at which point they become “fair game”.

You do realise that people who work at the Amex are somebody’s family?
And the people he calls fatty on Twitter, they are somebody’s family too.
I mean, you get that right?
As for insulting his wife, he doesn’t give a toss who he insults judging by his twitter feed so he’s fair game as far as I’m concerned. If he doesn’t like it, **** him, he’s not meant to.
Anyway, a wise mean knows when he’s said his piece and bow out. So I shall.

Work as a steward, you won’t regret it.

Last edited:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
You do realise that people who work at the Amex are somebody’s family?
And the people he calls fatty on Twitter, they are somebody’s family too.
I mean, you get that right?
As for insulting his wife, he doesn’t give a toss who he insults judging by his twitter feed so he’s fair game as far as I’m concerned. If he doesn’t like it, **** him, he’s not meant to.
Anyway, a wise mean knows when he’s said his piece and bow out. So I shall.

Work as a steward, you won’t regret it.

I don’t think you “get it”

Just because a poster is ‘out of order’ doesn’t mean that you aren’t if you behave in the same way - all that does is put you at the same level.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
He still hasn’t told us what job he does

I’m going Brain Surgeon

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Blimey, I wish I hadn't started this thread now. WTF happened?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here