Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Morgan Schneiderlin - Discuss

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I would prefer Danny Drinkwater instead. English (HGP) and former FPL title winner.

He would fit in well with the current squad, especially with the booze brothers (Stephens and Duffy).

Where has this ‘booze brothers’ saying come from? Not sure if it was you who used it before but seen it a few times recently and don’t really get it...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Schneiderlein is an interesting one because Koeman re-signed him for Everton after managing him at Southampton - on a 4 1/2 year deal that takes him up to the end of the 2020/21 season.

His problem is confidence issues, apparently. If he lacks confidence playing for Everton how would he cope playing in the bottom half of the table?

I think he needs to move to a big-spending Championship club with parachute money, play very week, get his game back and then get promoted with them, i.e a Fulham or a West Brom.

I don't think that will help his career along :lolol::thumbsup:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Kayal 31 Stephens 30. Both midfielders with Premier league experience. We don't need anymore journeymen.
I used to be very much of this mindset but this season and the promotion season has greatly changed my mind. We had real leadership the year we went up: Bruno, Muzza, Rosenior and Sidwell. I think we greatly suffered this year without age and experience and relied too heavily on unproven talent/DJs. Bruno steadying the ship in the last few games was indicative of this. Older, more experienced heads could well be our salvation next season. I fear we’ll be swept away otherwise.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Where has this ‘booze brothers’ saying come from? Not sure if it was you who used it before but seen it a few times recently and don’t really get it...

It was not me who used the term 'booze brothers' It was another poster on NSC, I can't remember who it was.
No smoke with fire with those two. Quite a few occurrences this season where somebody has seen them both out drinking in Brighton & Hove midweek (unacceptable) and at weekends (acceptable).

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wasn't he part of that Southampton team who we absolutely spanked to the title race?

He didn't really stand out in League one, why would he in the Prem?

Yep. After much hype, ManU thought they were getting the ultimate bits n pieces CM, who quietly holds everything together. He was increasing sidelined at OT, then Everton were robbed of £24m in an astute bit of business by Ed Woodward.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here