Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Morgan Schneiderlin - Discuss

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I would prefer Danny Drinkwater instead. English (HGP) and former FPL title winner.

He would fit in well with the current squad, especially with the booze brothers (Stephens and Duffy).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
29 no.

Want young fresh players around 21-22

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
All great, but would you rather a younger 21-22 year old with no premier league experience, or someone still with a fair few years left in them, with premier league experience?

Kayal 31 Stephens 30. Both midfielders with Premier league experience. We don't need anymore journeymen.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Schneiderlein is an interesting one because Koeman re-signed him for Everton after managing him at Southampton - on a 4 1/2 year deal that takes him up to the end of the 2020/21 season.

His problem is confidence issues, apparently. If he lacks confidence playing for Everton how would he cope playing in the bottom half of the table?

I think he needs to move to a big-spending Championship club with parachute money, play very week, get his game back and then get promoted with them, i.e a Fulham or a West Brom.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Prefer the lad who played for Leeds last night , Philips , looked very good as a DM over the two legs.

Leeds who were completely over-run by an average Derby team, who couldn't lay a glove on our reserves?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Good player, we'd be crazy to turn him down- but this is assuming the new manager will play with defensive midfielders. He's certainly not a box to box player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here