Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What changes would you like to see at the AMEX, when we return in August?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Naturally I don't mean manager, players, etc.

No this is the usual question about toilets, tables, seating, the concourses and the general infrastructure.

Just because we have a fantastic stadium it doesn't mean it can't be improved for us 'customers'.

Pre-game we've taken to sitting outside, with a coffee, by the memorial garden.
The fact that those 'pub garden' tables are always full leaving us sitting on the floor, would suggest the club could/should invest in a fair few more.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Further extension of the outside facilities by the bandstand, ideally with a few portaloos. Nice to soak up the sunshine on the few days of the year that simultaneous stadium access to both sunshine and alcohol is a possibility.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2nd tier and/or a deeper North with more incline.

Fingers crossed they start that on Monday or else it won't be finished in time. :rolleyes:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
A new Ritchie Reynolds who doesn't mumble so we have some chance of hearing what's being said at HT.

Some outside toilet facilities

Bottle tops

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Segway hire for the hike along the Falmer Road path.

theboybilly

Naturally I don't mean manager, players, etc.

No this is the usual question about toilets, tables, seating, the concourses and the general infrastructure.

Just because we have a fantastic stadium it doesn't mean it can't be improved for us 'customers'.

Pre-game we've taken to sitting outside, with a coffee, by the memorial garden.
The fact that those 'pub garden' tables are always full leaving us sitting on the floor, would suggest the club could/should invest in a fair few more.

One of the few nice things about the Emirates is you can usually find somewhere to sit on one of those concrete block things outside. A missed opportunity by the club that would have cost next to nothing to provide. The inability to sit with a pint on the concourse is the very thing that stops me staying behind for a few pints after the match with me not being able to stand for long periods

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here