Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What changes would you like to see at the AMEX, when we return in August?

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Water fountains! Ridiculous that if you just want a bit of water you have to queue up behind everyone gorging on pies and Harvey's.

Reusable plastic beer 'glasses'. Pay an extra £1 deposit, return it when you have finished.

Less plastic all round, in fact. Let's be part of the solution, not the problem.

More veggie food options.

More bloody bike racks.

Totally agree about the water fountains. I have damaged kidneys so have to drink water regularly and queuing up for a bottle only to put it under the seat without a top and risk spilling it is a major pain.

theboybilly

Totally agree about the water fountains. I have damaged kidneys so have to drink water regularly and queuing up for a bottle only to put it under the seat without a top and risk spilling it is a major pain.

If that's the case then contact the club and I'm sure they will accommodate you with at least allowing you a bottle top.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I think [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] may be able to point you in the right direction on this one

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The sound system is ok for music but anyone talking be that interviews or voice audio relating to videos is completely inaudible in the North West.

I never drink outside which is a shame as I would like to meet family and friends who all sit in different parts of the stadium but as I have a beer before setting off on the coach to the ground I am invariably busting for a wee so forested into the ground and then unable to get back outside!

theboybilly

The sound system is ok for music but anyone talking be that interviews or voice audio relating to videos is completely inaudible in the North West.

I never drink outside which is a shame as I would like to meet family and friends who all sit in different parts of the stadium but as I have a beer before setting off on the coach to the ground I am invariably busting for a wee so forested into the ground and then unable to get back outside!

How do you get 'forested' into the ground? :lolol:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton

Yeah, in the bit of WSU where I sit it’s getting quieter and quieter. The music is always at a different level to the live stuff and the big screen videos are different again. The pre match video just before the players come out is now inaudible which is a shame

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Concourse TV's volume up for interviews etc
wandering beer sellers, inside and outside
definitely single use plastic free. Would be happy to pay more if necessary

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can anyone stop that bloody annoying stuff that makes a right racket, in that field in front of the stands, how anyone's supposed to select a pie, crisps and a drink with a few blokes running around I'll never know. To support my case some of you come back and join me on the concourse with a full ten minutes to go before the bloke in black, yellow, orange or teal blows his full time trumpet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] may be able to point you in the right direction on this one

Yes, [MENTION=65]cheshunt seagull[/MENTION] if you have a medical condition, contact the Disability Team at the Amex to discuss it.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Have as much catering options in the WSU as the North Stand, the North are spoilt for choice compared to what is on offer in the WSU.

Training the staff to be quicker than a tortoise and pre pouring drinks.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
1. A lift for Upper West
2. A separation of the booze and hot drinks outlets on the concourses - its people ordering coffee, tea etc that cause the delays imho.
3. Revisions to the North (if necessary transferring the offices etc somewhere else) to increase the capacity of that area so they will be even more unlikely to sing in unison
4. More tables outside the ground for sunny days
5. A more imaginative food menu on the concourses

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Safe standing and increased capacity,as Wolves are doing.

They're not really though are they? From the Wolves website;

"It has been confirmed by the SGSA that, provided certain strict conditions are met, both independent barriers and seats incorporating barriers can be licensed as compliant with the government’s all-seater policy.

“It is important to stress that these will not be safe-standing areas, and we will continue to have a management plan in place to ensure compliance with the governments all-seater policy. The Sports Ground Safety Authority will be closely monitoring Molineux and particularly any new seating arrangements to ensure our continued compliance with the licence conditions."

and

"“For some time, we have been working very closely with the Sports Ground Safety Authority and our Safety Advisory Group to evaluate our options, and the results of this survey meant we were happy to move forwards with the work this summer, with no negative implications to the capacity of either stand."

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Now some of these would be a great idea

https://youtu.be/wiu_IX14wLI

Although the state of the staff at the Amex, they would probably manage to render them more time consuming than the current shambles.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Bandstand Roof :bowdown:

Our current bandstand looks like it was picked up on the cheap following the riots in Croydon.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A statue of BRUNO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here