Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What changes would you like to see at the AMEX, when we return in August?

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I know that the names are displayed on the TV but I'd like Richard Reynolds to introduce the opposing team at a pace which is a little less than 200 miles per hour, so that we can actually hear the names of the opposing players, rather than what sounds like the terms and conditions of a financial contract.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Fingers crossed they start that on Monday or else it won't be finished in time. :rolleyes:

I noticed in the new plans for the training ground was some office space for AITC and my first thought was maybe they are emptying those offices in the North stand

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Dicks Bar 2 - The Revenge. ie Bigger and Better.

Raised bench seating in concourses on the back wall so some people could have a seat before and after the game to have their burgers/beer etc

You are more likely to see the club charging for the use of Dicks bar than a 2nd one opening up. Not the sort of thing that other clubs often have for general admissions and the club could make a lot more money out of it on a matchday

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know that the names are displayed on the TV but I'd like Richard Reynolds to introduce the opposing team at a pace which is a little less than 200 miles per hour, so that we can actually hear the names of the opposing players, rather than what sounds like the terms and conditions of a financial contract.

You can just look up at the TV screen to see who they are.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Development of the outside areas, perhaps a block which is effectively a pub and toilets.
Separation of catering outlets . . . . Food, soft drinks, hot drinks, beer. More of those mobile Dark Star beer pumps.
Second tier and safe standing in the North, get us up to 35k

The club can use my dog, who hates seagulls, and will not stop until they're gone, in return for 3 1901 ST's

Bruno. Mural and a massive flying Dolphin over the ground on match day.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Don’t get that one why give the away support a chance to cheer every name?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Development of the outside areas, perhaps a block which is effectively a pub and toilets.
Separation of catering outlets . . . . Food, soft drinks, hot drinks, beer. More of those mobile Dark Star beer pumps.
Second tier and safe standing in the North, get us up to 35k

The club can use my dog, who hates seagulls, and will not stop until they're gone, in return for 3 1901 ST's

Bruno. Mural and a massive flying Dolphin over the ground on match day.

Am I reading this incorrectly?

So if you want a pie, a pint and a soft drink you need to queue 3 times?

Outside areas, mural are great ideas. Surely a massive Seagull over the ground?

Love to see the NS bigger but don't think it's feasible.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Lock all the turnstile gates at KO and don't open them until 10 mins after the final whistle?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Cut down on, or better still eliminate, single use plastics. At least that could be a justification for the ever increasing prices on the concourse.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A good way for reducing single use plastics is to allow reusable bottles and flasks. :thumbsup:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Lock all the turnstile gates at KO and don't open them until 10 mins after the final whistle?

Absolutely, and introduce access gates from seating to concourse that close and lock 5 minutes after KO, only open again on the half time whistle, except in exceptional circumstances, lock again 5 minutes into the second half and reopen again on the full time whistle. Anyone who needs a piss out of those times can do the walk of shame round the pitch, or across it, and trot down the player's tunnel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here