Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What changes would you like to see at the AMEX, when we return in August?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
But for what practical purpose, other than some sort of hugely expensive 'vanity' project to the detriment of squad building?

For all but a tiny handful of games it is always possible to get tickets right up until a day or so before. I agree that a more imposing North Stand would have been a great feature had it been designed-in from the outset but there is no point changing the stadium now. I reckon the capacity is about spot on.
It would generate a far better atmosphere. Or at least, allow the two competing sides to up the ante.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
To be fair, realistic things I would like to see put in, would be safty standing seats in the north, or a bar across like it was at Spurs away, If they can have them installed throughout the stadium why cant we?

I wouldnt mind seeing a few of the concourses given a tidy up even a lick of paint will do, nothing has been done to the WSU since we moved in.

Also some more fan flags put up around the stadium would be nice - What happened to the huge Wembley banner?

Change in Cider options.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A good old fashioned streaker, like there used to be in the 70s and 80s before millennials and the internet ruined everything.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Those of you wanting new graphics congratulations:-

[tweet]1139839420071387137[/tweet]

Those requiring more seating, concourse shelves and an outside toilet or two might have to wait a while longer.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Dark Fruit.

riga-cental-market-latvia-cherry-stall-E95DD1.jpg

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Wouldn’t be able to go all away along the back of the stand because of the slant of the roof. Could possibly do it to the 3 central blocks. Perfect place for a new singing section.
F0B4C485-5D90-4521-B4C2-E903D8FC9B02.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anything different to report?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports