Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What changes would you like to see at the AMEX, when we return in August?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd quite like a repeat of that comedy thing on sunday where the camera on a wire across the stadium got tangled up in the streamers and almost set alight by the flame throwers :flameboun

Either that or monster trucks :moo:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A lift to the WSU - those bloody 123 stairs!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The catering (not so much quality of the items but more so the staff) could use a boost. Not exactly Premier League Ready

I hate to use the Twickenham analogy (I always do on this topic) but the pubs immediately next to the station (which are obviously busy) have it nailed down.

Fiver for a Guinness
Tenner for a double Guinness
1 person takes the money
1 Person is in the background continuously pouring pints so they are already there
1 person brings over the pints after hearing the order.

Works like a dream. No faffing about with change, nice and quick.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Toilets outside, **** knows why it hasn't happened yet! I've asked and been ignored in the past

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Drinks holders between seats. Now that we can't have bottles with tops on by the end a match it is like a waterfall sitting in the lower seats near the pitch what with all the spilled drinks pouring down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do so love the cowardly faceless bullying that happens with the 'tags'.

I always assume it's [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] getting his revenge for this place turning into a lumbering beast.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some goals

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well i know the Wifi is being upgraded, no more cloud

I'd love outside toilets

Is it really? Where did you hear that? Who is providing it?

To be fair the wireless in the stadium was pretty sound, but Sky / The club scrimped on the backhaul connectivity out of the stadium big time.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Make the club plastic free - no plastic bottles , wrappers or glasses . There are reusable and recycleable versions of all of these , water fountains and paper cups all over the place . Imagine that - Free water !! Just like it used to be

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Happy with everything until we kick off, so improvement on the pitch is all I want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here