Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How low can they go..........

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I work with a lady that moved from there just a few years ago, Who has no interest in football. She spoke about the low life's who live there.
Pretty much the scum of the country.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not sure that is really a good judgement of everyone from Croydon.

Some anonymous Twitter user, likely to be a teenager with some form of learning difficulties no doubt...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That’s hilarious. Honestly. Absolute comedy genius. Well done.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I never understand how they think they can have any sort of moral high ground.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
For a lot of these twats on twitter causing an outrage and getting a lot of attention, even negative attention, is what they thrive on. Just a kid being outrageous to make people look at him. Pretty pathetic really.

What does make me laugh is their fans doing this sort of crap actually makes our team play better. The reason we did the double on Palace this year is because their fans were abusing our players and it make the team want to perform even more. The more the goons sing songs on Dunk, the more he ups his game. The reason why Knocky loved scoring against them so much? Because of crap like this. Palace fans are too stupid to realise they are making the Albion want to beat them even more.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
And that, purely and simply, is why I don't use Twatter. Chock full of imbeciles. Facebook is just about as bad

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Disappointed, I thought that was going to be a thread about Limbo dancing

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's not 'they' it's 'he'. A single ignorant and poorly integrated fool. Outrage won't change this.

The vast majority of folk, Palace supporters, will be unhappy to see such publication- and it's best not to create an imaginary scenario to suggest they do so as to ferment the notion of superior morality.

Unfortunately, the smaller percentage of folk online have no wisdom or values to understand how to behave with maturity. We have to live with it.

There's nothing to see here. Just another **** who will probably fall by his own sword at some stage.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
:shrug: From all and any angle it's just not even remotely funny, witty, or well thought out.

I'd also love to put the little clagnut who did it in a locked room with AK for fifteen minutes. Now that would be funny....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here