Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
On my bucket list.

4221396001_5856347354001_5856346943001-vs.jpg

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Liam was singing his praises after the playoff game. I saw Leeds play against Reading recently, they played lovely attacking football a ripped Reading to shreds. Not sure how that would equate if he had our players and level higher.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Our Liam on sky sports bigging him up saying what a great manager he is, playing exciting attacking football, bringing on the youth on a limited budget, etc, etc. Sound familiar?

Perhaps plan B is Bielsa.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not for me.

The Leeds defending for the Villa equaliser at Elland Road the other week was very sloppy.

Leeds play brilliant attacking football so of course. Just let down tonight by Cooper having a mare

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Took a youthful side to third in the table ...whereas Potter took his youthful side to mid table ..hmmm

Could you imagine Bielsa working alongside Ashworth .....nah

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Was by far my top pick for England and I got laughed at on here. Would be similar for us but probably not a good fit even though he'd be successful. I can understand why, but it would be fun! He also wouldn't leave Leeds for us I reckon now.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
He's hailed as a genius, and several other successful coaches use his system/approach. But hasn't he 'not quite worked out' at every single club he's been at? He can't deliver on his own system!? Plus, isn't there the fact that he doesn't want to learn English? I can't help but think that will make things a little more difficult for all involved.

Still, if it means we get some mental interviews and powerpoint slides, then I'm in.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
My thoughts echo a lot of what other shave said he's a brilliant coach but far too temperamental for us. He's also known as a hard task master and expects a lot from his players.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not keen on the story about him visiting Pochettino's house when the Spurs manager was a child asleep in bed, pulling back the bedsheets to see his thighs "to see if he could be a footballer"

Mmmkay.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
No thanks only has a plan A for attack and is basically the reverse of CH but still with no plan B. Also would prefer someone who actually speaks our language (not meant in a racist way) but the manager should at least grasp the basics language of the country his team play in IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here