Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest LetsTalkBHAFC podcast - discussing Hughton’s departure

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Albion Unlimited started up again last night....worth a listen....had a guy on from Brentford who gave an insight into our new striker etc

On the flip side I have just had the misfortune to listen to some program on R5 ..The Squad? ....two hours discussing all twenty PL sides for the coming season.....we were last and given twenty seconds ..dickheads

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the flip side I have just had the misfortune to listen to some program on R5 ..The Squad? ....two hours discussing all twenty PL sides for the coming season.....we were last and given twenty seconds ..dickheads

I was listening to that. Got up to blow off and when I sat down our slot had been and gone

#stillundertheradar

BTW do we really need another thread on Houghton? Maybe we should have a new thread with a poll to see if we should have any more new threads on him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was listening to that. Got up to blow off and when I sat down our slot had been and gone

#stillundertheradar

BTW do we really need another thread on Houghton? Maybe we should have a new thread with a poll to see if we should have any more new threads on him.

Under the radar? More like under the sea...fekin useless numpties

...and no...no more threads on CH ...the man himself has said he is looking forwards and not back...we all need to do likewise

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here