Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] EU Elections. Where is your X ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We tend to vote people in to trust them to deliver such things on our behalf. That's how our system works.

Which is one of the main reasons I voted remain.
Did you really trust them to deliver, I didn't, especially when most of the Government and most of the commons are remain, and even you can't believe for one second that ministers and MPs do anything for the people.
I get you wanted to leave, but it was always going to end like this and the country is a laughing stock around the world, because they know we have voted to make ourselves poorer and weaker on the world stage.
It was never, ever a case of leave or remain.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Disgusting behaviour, I’m sure the individual responsible for this assault won’t be so smug during his time at Her Majestys pleasure.
I'm afraid that constantly telling bare-faced lies and whipping up populist hysteria isn't yet a criminal offence.

Great to see him custard pied though I'm sure you'll agree.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm sure Guido will be more than happy to be held responsible for the death threats when they come in for him from the mob.

Why don't you talk to him about it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don’t understand your embarrassing hysteria.
You know full well the 4th Reich is never going to allow us to leave, we’re a colony now, subservient, we know our place, apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Minister for Health and well-respected studies are "embarrassing hysteria", meanwhile you refer to the EU as the 4th Reich, with a completely straight face and no hint of irony. Genuinely incredible.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I'm afraid that constantly telling bare-faced lies and whipping up populist hysteria isn't yet a criminal offence.

Great to see him custard pied though I'm sure you'll agree.

Certainly not good to see anyone get assaulted, where does it all end, truly shocking behaviour, on a positive note, good to see that food banks are not required on Tyneside, if people are lobbing food the place is clearly awash with cash.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Certainly not good to see anyone get assaulted, where does it all end, truly shocking behaviour, on a positive note, good to see that food banks are not required on Tyneside, if people are lobbing food the place is clearly awash with cash.
Eh? You're saying there is no poverty within 50 miles of you if your next door neighbour throws some food?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Eh? You're saying there is no poverty within 50 miles of you if your next door neighbour throws some food?

Evidently there is no issue on Tyneside, otherwise the individual that carried out this assault would have donated the money he spent on the dairy based beverage to a charity, instead he chose to assault someone trying to implement a democratic mandate. Positive news surely, City by City poverty is being eradicated.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don’t understand your embarrassing hysteria.
You know full well the 4th Reich is never going to allow us to leave, we’re a colony now, subservient, we know our place, apparently.

Do you set these up just so a few posts later you can say, look, more remainers saying all leavers are thick?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Evidently there is no issue on Tyneside, otherwise the individual that carried out this assault would have donated the money he spent on the dairy based beverage to a charity, instead he chose to assault someone trying to implement a democratic mandate. Positive news surely, City by City poverty is being eradicated.
Again, your perma-muddled thinking appears to be concluding that nobody ever throws anything away EVER because they always go to charity shops first.

I'm sure your ramblings have a point, I'm just not sure what it is. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#TeamMilkshake

Here in all it's glory:-

[tweet]1130481479375642624[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully this assault being filmed and subsequently paraded on this thread will warrant action from the Moderator on this board.

Why do they have a surplus of milkshake?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

[tweet]1130463885755068416[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For the completists

It was a banana and salted caramel milkshake from Five Guys.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The face of far left extremism. Doing his utmost thwart democracy.
b479ab7379cb90f3239ce4483821e400.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This kind of publicity could get Farridge a place on the Question Time panel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here